If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

Markb

3:17pm here, so we'd be in the pool at the villa relaxing ready to go back to the park at 4pm till closing :D Can't wait to get bak in only 41 days :sohappy:

aklodge

10:42

Riding Splash Mountain... Going up the main lift hill... WHOA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SPLASH! WHOA I GOT SOAKED! LETS DO IT AGAIN!

AllThatsJoey

Monday: 03/07/2005 at 1:01pm -Magic Kingdom-

Enjoying a Slue Foot Sue wrap at Pecos Bills.

-Joey

The very idea and the ammount of people participating in this thread, (myself included) is just a little creepy. Imagine if this was outofcontrolalcholoics.com

SewIn2Disney

2:05 pm est.
I'd be in Downtown Disney, stuffing my Fill Your Own Potato Head box to the gills. (And wondering how long it is until I can have dinner at Wolfgang Pucks.)

SewIn2Disney

It's 2:14, and......and.....and
Aaahh Chew

Excuse me.

I'm now walking to the WoD store, stuffed potato head in hand, with the warm sunshine beating on my face, the smell of the Ghiradelli shop wafting through the air, and the sounds of gleeful children in the background.
aaahhhhh....who needs relaxation tapes when you have guided imagery.

Ryan

It's 2:39 PM on a Monday, so I would be sitting in my office waiting for 5:00 to roll around so I can go have a pint in the Rose & Crown while listeing to Pam Brody.

Curiouser88

it's 6:14 pmEST...if i had things my way...I'd be in line for Splash for the 4th time of the day

unfortunately my family would probably be finishing up dinner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom