Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
You seem to be a bit mixed up,you mean he has gone top the GOOD side!:lol: The side that stands for joy, love and peace!:D and the FORCE is always with me!:king:

jrashadb

Originally posted by darthdarrel
You seem to be a bit mixed up,you mean he has gone top the GOOD side!:lol: The side that stands for joy, love and peace!:D and the FORCE is always with me!:king:

Those dolls will know what force is all about soon, my boy...
The resistance is growing stronger every day... We're coming for the dolls!!!

:fork: :fork: :fork:
:lol:

jrashadb

I'll be there Friday... I planned to spend most of the day at Epcot, but I can run by the MK to take care of some... business...:fork:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
It's a world of laughter

Hey guys. . .

A world of tears

Just remember . . .

It's a world of hopes

Some of us aren't doing this of our own free will . . .

And a world of fears

We have been . . .

There's so much that we share

Assimilated . . .

That it's time we're aware

There . . . is . . . still . . . good . . . in . . . us . . . ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!

It's a small world after all

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
I'll be there Friday... I planned to spend most of the day at Epcot, but I can run by the MK to take care of some... business...:fork:

Well, I'll be there tomorrow...I'll scope it out for you jrashadb...then Friday, pop on over (pssst...I'll hide the Louisville Slugger right near the Eiffel Tower in the France scene)

jrashadb

Gary: Don't worry, buddy. Just tell me and Freak where you are, and we'll rescue you and others like you... those who have been assimilated and are made to be that way. You will all be spared...:lol:
But the rest of them are in trouble... speaking of which.

Freak: Sweet... sounds like a plan. I hope you have fun otherwise at the parks. Try not to get that damn song stuck in your head.
If you happen to go to Epcot on Friday and see a group of 20-somethings causing a ruckus at the Food & Wine Festival and one of them looks like me...
<-----
Say hello.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by jrashadb
Just tell me and Freak where you are, and we'll rescue you and others like you... those who have been assimilated and are made to be that way. You will all be spared.

Hmmmmmm . . . It's dark, there are dolls all around me singing, and frightened children keep passing by in boats, does that help?

jrashadb

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hmmmmmm . . . It's dark, there are dolls all around me singing, and frightened children keep passing by in boats, does that help?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, that narrows it down, then... no problem. You'll be fine.

Dawn S

I opened IASW today. Nothing is more eerie than wandering around back there before it's up & running. The dolls just stand there, motionless, staring with those evil little grins. What I personally liked was the dismantled dolls area behind the ride. MUAHAHAHAHA! Those things are even spookier in pieces!

I worked loading there most of the day as well. It's amazing...the people are already entranced when they get to the end of the queue...it's like the dolls are calling to them, with no hope of escape! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dawn S
I opened IASW today. Nothing is more eerie than wandering around back there before it's up & running. The dolls just stand there, motionless, staring with those evil little grins. What I personally liked was the dismantled dolls area behind the ride. MUAHAHAHAHA! Those things are even spookier in pieces!

I worked loading there most of the day as well. It's amazing...the people are already entranced when they get to the end of the queue...it's like the dolls are calling to them, with no hope of escape! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
:rolleyes:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Seeeeeeeee... Dawn works there and can sense the evil! Hahahahahahahaha:sohappy: :D
She works there cause I pulled some strings:D and she doesn`t sense any evil, she just has indigestion!:lol:

MerHearted

Originally posted by Dawn S
Confirmed today...IASW is in my assigned "cluster" of attractions at MK, along with Peter Pan, Ariel's Grotto & the Carrousel. Oh my....I'm DOOOOOOMED!! :hammer:

You're working in Ariel's Grotto?! *eyes light up* :sohappy:

BTW, you people should be ashamed of yourselves for bringing up this doll issue. For shame for bringing up such an evil topic. :zipit:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by MerHearted
You're working in Ariel's Grotto?! *eyes light up* :sohappy:

BTW, you people should be ashamed of yourselves for bringing up this doll issue. For shame for bringing up such an evil topic. :zipit:

*pours tartar sauce on Vince*:D :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom