Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Scare monger? No I think Not.. when the ride breaks down...evil things happen....apparently thay have already brainwashed you with that song of theres:D
I think NOT!:p

figmentmom

Originally posted by darthdarrel
YAY!!!! :sohappy: :wave: Finally someone with some sense on this board!:lol: besides THE MOm who by the way is also on my side!:D hehe 2 moms!;)

That's right...and NEVER, EVER mess with a Mom!:lol:

tenchu

Right people, once we've rid the world of the evil that is IASW, i say we rally the troops and head to eradicate those big puppet freaks in ToD! :lol:

Vive la resistance! :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
Right people, once we've rid the world of the evil that is IASW, i say we rally the troops and head to eradicate those big puppet freaks in ToD! :lol:

IASW is NOT EVIL! and you will never get rid of us as you put it! IASW was Walt Disney`s pride and joy!don`t ever forget that! You kill one doll we`ll make 10 more to replace it!:D THE FORCE IS WITH US!

WDWFREAK53

Ummm...when talking about evil dolls and big puppets...can you refrain from using the word "FREAK" :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Yeah...and it's funny that you are on a first name basis with him...Hmmm...
Well he tried to sneek in and do some damage to the IASw dolls but our sentry`s caught him and exiled him!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

:lol: well, not only that...I say we head over to the Smithsoinan in D.C. and take out that evil puppet Howdey Doodey to....and all puppets in general...should be wiped off the face of the earth!

Lhriangel

ToN can stay I love the parade and if these guys turn on it I'll.. yeah they just need to know that the should be scared of me hehehe.

But the dolls.. those things are the evil ones.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by Angelique
ToN can stay I love the parade and if these guys turn on it I'll.. yeah they just need to know that they should be scared of me hehehe.

But the dolls.. those things are the evil ones.

YEA! GO Angelique! Die dolls, die people who theatin TON!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Testtrack321
yay!!

LOL I know Tap people (or did when I was down there) they are not evil, they are very nice.. they control the puppets.. the puppets don't control them (unless there is a bad wind that blows them over but that's a WHOLE other story).

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
yay!!

LOL I know Tap people (or did when I was down there) they are not evil, they are very nice.. they control the puppets.. the puppets don't control them (unless there is a bad wind that blows them over but that's a WHOLE other story).
I don`t know about that Rob has had several accidents in that parade!:animwink:

figmentmom

darthdarrel, at the risk of giving away how OLD I am, I first saw "It's a Small World" as a real little kid at the New York World's Fair waaaaay back in 1964! It made a huge impression on me then, and I still love it now.:)

Chuckie, however, is a completely different story!

tenchu

Originally posted by Testtrack321

There appears to be a split!

Doll and puppet haters/doll haters.

Only the strong will survive! :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
darthdarrel, at the risk of giving away how OLD I am, I first saw "It's a Small World" as a real little kid at the New York World's Fair waaaaay back in 1964! It made a huge impression on me then, and I still love it now.:)

Chuckie, however, is a completely different story!

HEHE! No matter,you are still young at heart!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom