Iasw Song!

Dawn S

Confirmed today...IASW is in my assigned "cluster" of attractions at MK, along with Peter Pan, Ariel's Grotto & the Carrousel. Oh my....I'm DOOOOOOMED!! :hammer:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dawn S
Confirmed today...IASW is in my assigned "cluster" of attractions at MK, along with Peter Pan, Ariel's Grotto & the Carrousel. Oh my....I'm DOOOOOOMED!! :hammer:
See! I told you I had influence!:animwink:

jrashadb

We have somebody on the inside... those evil dolls are in real trouble now...
It's all a matter of time, Darrel...

:lol: :lol: manic laughter :lol: :lol:

Dawn S

Originally posted by jrashadb
We have somebody on the inside... those evil dolls are in real trouble now...
It's all a matter of time, Darrel...

:lol: :lol: manic laughter :lol: :lol:

Oh you've sooooooo got that right! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'll get them long before they get me!!!!!!!!:animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by jrashadb
Noooooo!!!!

Gary, you will be avenged!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you've sooooooo got that right! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'll get them long before they get me!!!!!!!!:animwink:

Attachments

• evildoll2.jpg
    evildoll2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 39

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Hehe it`s about time you got that gary guy Juanne! :lol:
Gary is one of the nicest (oddest...but nicest) people on these forums and look at what those EVIL things did to him...And...HOW DO YOU say they are angelic when they just lopped a guy's head off and you pat the thing on it's back!!!

WDWFREAK53

Dawn...if you're working at it when I'm there...we'll tagteam them...IASW EVIL DOLL RESISTANCE STYLE!

Hey...any chance of us hijackin' a sub from the 20,000 Leagues attraction and going in...It would be much easier if we could go in "stealth"

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Gary is one of the nicest (oddest...but nicest) people on these forums and look at what those EVIL things did to him...And...HOW DO YOU say they are angelic when they just lopped a guy's head off and you pat the thing on it's back!!!

He said those things were Angelic? I missed that? Those dolls are too "perfect" and "childlike" to be up to ANY good!!!

(ehhh don't mind me I woke up at 5:30 after going to bed at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep so I'm delerious)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
He said those things were Angelic? I missed that? Those dolls are too "perfect" and "childlike" to be up to ANY good!!!

(ehhh don't mind me I woke up at 5:30 after going to bed at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep so I'm delerious)

Darrel....are you getting nervous yet...THURSDAY IS MY RECONAISSANCE MISSION!!!!

Fievel...I'll scope out the best place to plant your..."car"

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Juanne did it in sef defense! GAry was trying to torture one of his fellow dolls and so he acted in self defense!:p
Besides... Gary`s always loosing his head!:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Darrel....are you getting nervous yet...THURSDAY IS MY RECONAISSANCE MISSION!!!!

Fievel...I'll scope out the best place to plant your..."car"
NOPE! Not getting nervous,I have everything under control MUAHAHAHA!!!!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
NOPE! Not getting nervous,I have everything under control MUAHAHAHA!!!!

Did you hear that guys...he is claiming to have control of EVERYTHING!!! Not only is he INSANE...but he is extremely ILLUSIONAL and...HE IS LAUGHING AT ALL OF US!!! BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT WE ARE JUST GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET IT HAPPEN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom