Iasw Song!

Dawn S

Originally posted by jrashadb
Grrrr... keep it up. You're only making it worse for your precious dolls.
Freak's already done his scouting report on the place, Dawn is on our side and I will be in the Mouse House tomorrow. To paraphrase a famous Disney Villian... "Long... live... the dolls."

:lol: :fork: :slurp:

EEK! I'm getting chills now! :eek: We closed out IASW today...positively mind bending. Spoooooooky! I look forward to tomorrow, I'll be working on Peter Pan most of the day. Whew!

jrashadb

Originally posted by Dawn S
EEK! I'm getting chills now! :eek: We closed out IASW today...positively mind bending. Spoooooooky! I look forward to tomorrow, I'll be working on Peter Pan most of the day. Whew!

*Sinister, Scar-esque laugh*:lol:
Indeed... Freak did his job well...

I ask you all to recall a scene in The Lion King when Zazu sings IASW and Scar yells at him, telling him to sing anything but that.

But, seriously... that's strange that the ride had problems today... the Disney Bureau of Investigation is going to be knocking on my front door any minute now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

jrashadb

I'm off for WDW right now... Luckily for those dolls and all on their side, I will be in Epcot all day. That's where my friends will be. Thus, you are getting off light...
However, I will be in Orlando all weekend, including Monday. And I ery well may pay the Magic Kingdom a visit while I'm there. You never know...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

BTW, if anybody there sees me, say hello and vice versa.

--j

figmentmom

Will you be the guy with a hatchet in his hand sprinting to IASW shouting "Death to the dolls!!!"?:lol:

darthdarrel, I can't be there in person, but I'll be defending those dolls in spirit!:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*Sinister, Scar-esque laugh*:lol:
Indeed... Freak did his job well...

I ask you all to recall a scene in The Lion King when Zazu sings IASW and Scar yells at him, telling him to sing anything but that.

But, seriously... that's strange that the ride had problems today... the Disney Bureau of Investigation is going to be knocking on my front door any minute now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes...I did indeed do my job for the day...oh...and jrashadb...did you happen to find the Louisville Slugger that I smuggled in for you??? My little friend (on the INSIDE) was holding it for you...

Attachments

• dcp_0348abat.jpg
    dcp_0348abat.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 47

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Yep, I can vouch for the Hippo, he's with us.

What? . . . Nobody I wasn't talking to anybody. . . I know I should be singing but . . . NO, NOT THE WHIP, PLEEEASE, I'LL SING EXTRA LOUD. . .

IT'S A SMALL WORLD . . .

See, Ahhhh, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The Horror . . . The Horror

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Yep, I can vouch for the Hippo, he's with us.

What? . . . Nobody I wasn't talking to anybody. . . I know I should be singing but . . . NO, NOT THE WHIP, PLEEEASE, I'LL SING EXTRA LOUD. . .

IT'S A SMALL WORLD . . .

See, Ahhhh, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The Horror . . . The Horror

GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come towards the light!!! Leave the DOLLS!!!

*Indiana Jones theme plays*
I'll save you!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come towards the light!!! Leave the DOLLS!!!

*Indiana Jones theme plays*
I'll save you!

No! It's too dangerous! Save yourself!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Not NOW! ATACK TAPESTRY PUPPETS!!!

Umm...I just have to say...the Hippo isn't on your side...just remember...you THINK he's working for the Dolls...but he's "winking" at us letting us know that he's a TRUE spy...and if you don't think he winks...next time you go...check out that eyelid!!!

Testtrack321

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...I just have to say...the Hippo isn't on your side...just remember...you THINK he's working for the Dolls...but he's "winking" at us letting us know that he's a TRUE spy...and if you don't think he winks...next time you go...check out that eyelid!!!

He wants you to think that, but I have to let it out now, we have Tapestry and the Giraffes on our side (along with the hippo ;) )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Freak is being delusional,I never said anything that would implicate the IASW dolls!:p

See...if my motto that I live by wasn't around..."What is said in IM stays in IM" then I'd just blab to everyone what you said...and they'd truly now your intentions with the dolls and what the actual "doll's" intentions are.

(Just trust me peeps...the intentions are not about spreading peace and love...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom