Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MKCustodial
OK, I'm ready to post my conclusions.

Both sides believe strongly in their causes and both causes make absolute sense. But the words that influenced my decision came from both Ambassadors, and from Spidey (the guy does whatever a spider can, how can you NOT listen to him!! :lol: )
OK, so I didn't read EVERYTHING, but I read halfway through, and I still had everything posted in December left. But since it was really consistent I figure nothing would change much.

Grizz, you're right when you say this is Walt's baby, and it's supposed to spread this message of peace and world union. And also the Shermans really came up with probably the best songs around the parks. BUT Ang is right, this song gets to your head and DOESN'T GO AWAY!!

Now, I don't know about the dolls (even though they ARE a bit scary), but I feel the Shermans created a beautiful piece that got... deviated somehow. Maybe it's the way it's delivered, with those whiny voices, or maybe it's the repetition. Ever since I first went to IASW, my main peeve was with the song.

So I guess what I'm saying is: I'm with the Resistance, but to a point... I really don't know about the dolls, but if by getting rid of them we'll be saved from that darn song, than so be it!

Any of that made sense? :lol: :cool: :hammer:

Makes perfect sense to me...now get crackin' on your saber :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Makes perfect sense to me...now get crackin' on your saber :)

Ahhh...so...get crackin' on that whip :lookaroun

Tomorrow (since I can't today...SPIDEY) :lol: I say we have a little practice session with it :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ahhh...so...get crackin' on that whip :lookaroun

Tomorrow (since I can't today...SPIDEY) :lol: I say we have a little practice session with it :)

Got anymore Spy...err...I mean pics of IASW from your trip Freak?
:D

DMC-12

Look what this doll is doing to this poor rooster!!!

:lol: Choking the ......lol... never mind...:lol: :lol:

And the other doll to the right..stands there and points it out to everyone...with an evil smile on its evil doll head!

:fork: :p

DMC-12

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Figures. Violence is expected for a group that's against peace... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have noticed that you doll lovers are BIG on using the Rolleyes smiley :lol: :p

SirNim

Originally posted by DMC-12
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have noticed that you doll lovers are BIG on using the Rolleyes smiley :lol: :p
I've noticed that too... Must have to do with something genetic only found in people who are the good and elite and can comprehend significance and appreciate it! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
I've noticed that too... Must have to do with something genetic only found in people who are the good and elite and can comprehend significance and appreciate it! :lol:

Umm...go back to choking your chic....nevermind...like the evil dolls!!!

(Oh...and Jerry...just look...not only are they choking the poor thing and flaunting it...but...look to the other side...they want people to PAY THEM TO STOP...that's what that piggy bank is for!!!)

DMC-12

Umm...go back to choking your chic....nevermind...like the evil dolls!!!

(Oh...and Jerry...just look...not only are they choking the poor thing and flaunting it...but...look to the other side...they want people to PAY THEM TO STOP...that's what that piggy bank is for!!!)

:lol: LMAO :lol: That is just WRONG... ON SOOOoooo Many LEVELs!...lol

Dawnie

And I bet that once the piggy is full they'll stamp on its head to get the money out. And it's anyones guess as to what they'll use the cash for. I'm just too scared to think about it. :eek:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawnie
And I bet that once the piggy is full they'll stamp on its head to get the money out. And it's anyones guess as to what they'll use the cash for. I'm just too scared to think about it. :eek:

Poor piggy :cry:
Poor rooster :cry:
Poor froggy :cry:

POOR DARTHDOLLBOY AND HIS MINIONS!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom