Iasw Song!

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
I wonder if MKCustodial is still trying to read the whole thread :confused: I haven't heard from him in a while.

Actually, I haven't had time. I had lunch at Julia's today, when we're leaving in a few minutes to a club where we'll be spending New Year's Eve...

I like that I'm the goofy snorkel, I forget his name, gotta look it up... :lol:

jrashadb

Hmm... I'm feeling a bit forgotten myself, but I haven't been around a lot lately. The holidays have been really, really busy for me. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess...
No matter, I know who I'm with.

*lights saber along with Freak*

I'm with the good guys.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Hmm... I'm feeling a bit forgotten myself, but I haven't been around a lot lately. The holidays have been really, really busy for me. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess...

I'm with the good guys.

Forgotten??? No way!

*clashes saber*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Since I promised not to use Vinces Trident anymore...*sigh*

*takes freaks light saber and stirs "special" new years eve punch with it*

Who wants a glass?:D :lol:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12

Make mine very tall please.

Hmmm.. *looks at the box of pink champagne* who wants some.. I have at least 6 bottles here. It's really good too.. not expensive but I like it lol.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12

*in whiny voice* You didn't have to take it away Jerry...I'm telling...you should've ASKED first :lol: :hammer: :lol:

Ah...just kiddin' Mi saber es Su saber :)

I'll have some :slurp:

CORNY JOKE ALERT!!!

(I hope it's a punch with a kick...I wanna get beat up tonight :) )

MerHearted

If you people are getting drunk, stay out of the water. I will not be spending the night dragging unconscious men out of the sea. :brick:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by jrashadb

I'm with the good guys.

Never forgotten Sweetie! I've been wondering where you were!

Did you get to check out my new pink saber? (Thanks for the saber Freak :) Almost makes me forgive you for calling me Timon! :lol: )

Dawnie

*runs back in huffing and puffing*

Did I make it back before the treaty expired?? Did I? Did I?

Phew, what a relief. Stupid employers blocked access to this site :mad: , thought I was going to miss the battle, sorry fun.

Anyway, check this out.

*lights shiny new orange saber and swings it about majestically*

What do you all think? I got all the parts for Christmas and built it myself. I'm still getting the hang of the more tricky moves so you might not want to get too close.

Are there any cookies left? Anything without peanuts is fine; I'm immune to glitter so protector cookies are acceptable.

So - when do we start?:sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawnie
*runs back in huffing and puffing*

Did I make it back before the treaty expired?? Did I? Did I?

Phew, what a relief. Stupid employers blocked access to this site :mad: , thought I was going to miss the battle, sorry fun.

Anyway, check this out.

*lights shiny new orange saber and swings it about majestically*

What do you all think? I got all the parts for Christmas and built it myself. I'm still getting the hang of the more tricky moves so you might not want to get too close.

Are there any cookies left? Anything without peanuts is fine; I'm immune to glitter so protector cookies are acceptable.

So - when do we start?:sohappy:

Nope Dawnie...you didn't miss it :)

NICE SABER!!!! And...the orange glow really accents your eyes :)

Well, the cookies are all gone...but...just for you
*Lights purple saber and tosses dough and chocolate chips in the air...*

*waves saber around in the air and through the dough*

*catches cookies on plate...and hands new batch to Dawnie*

Master DMC...whip Dawnie up some of your punch will ya!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Oh yes!

Thanks for remembering me in your photo essay - I think ! :animwink:

Who are all those creatures anyway? :)

Those are the Snorks :) (Cousins of the Smurfs...they lived underwater (along with Vince))

Oh...and there's a REASON that you were Timon :animwink: I don't think you LOOK like Timon...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Never forgotten Sweetie! I've been wondering where you were!

Did you get to check out my new pink saber? (Thanks for the saber Freak :) Almost makes me forgive you for calling me Timon! :lol: )

Oh...and one more thing Diva...look on the bright side...if YOU ARE TIMON...then who does that make ME??? :lol:

Attachments

• timon&pumbaafreaj.jpg
    timon&pumbaafreaj.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19

MKCustodial

OK, I'm ready to post my conclusions.

Both sides believe strongly in their causes and both causes make absolute sense. But the words that influenced my decision came from both Ambassadors, and from Spidey (the guy does whatever a spider can, how can you NOT listen to him!! :lol: )
OK, so I didn't read EVERYTHING, but I read halfway through, and I still had everything posted in December left. But since it was really consistent I figure nothing would change much.

Grizz, you're right when you say this is Walt's baby, and it's supposed to spread this message of peace and world union. And also the Shermans really came up with probably the best songs around the parks. BUT Ang is right, this song gets to your head and DOESN'T GO AWAY!!

Now, I don't know about the dolls (even though they ARE a bit scary), but I feel the Shermans created a beautiful piece that got... deviated somehow. Maybe it's the way it's delivered, with those whiny voices, or maybe it's the repetition. Ever since I first went to IASW, my main peeve was with the song.

So I guess what I'm saying is: I'm with the Resistance, but to a point... I really don't know about the dolls, but if by getting rid of them we'll be saved from that darn song, than so be it!

Any of that made sense? :lol: :cool: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom