Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

JERRY!!! They are stronger than we thought!!! GATHER THE TROOPS!!!

They have done something in the "air" around the control tower...it's sending out "waves" of some sort to jar any potential filmtaking!!!

Attachments

• doll control tower.jpg
    doll control tower.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 27

figmentmom

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
I've noticed that too... Must have to do with something genetic only found in people who are the good and elite and can comprehend significance and appreciate it! :lol:

Quite true, SirNimajneb! (Might have something to do wth our well-developed sense of irony, too...)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I am back!:D
I have inspected my troops and they are ready to protect themselves if need be!
And vince and Jerry I wouldn`t attack if I were you! ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel

Welcome Back Darrel! Hope you had a blast!.... :sohappy: Cant wait to read your trip report ... and I hope you post some pics to :D :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel

Vince and Jerry may not be the ones you have to worry about...
(The Freak has been watching...and trust me...the FREAK knows all...even if you THINK I don't!!! (There will be NO element of "SURPRISE" when it all comes down...J-rash...be prepared...we're gonna be huntin' dollies real soon!)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Vince and Jerry may not be the ones you have to worry about...
(The Freak has been watching...and trust me...the FREAK knows all...even if you THINK I don't!!! (There will be NO element of "SURPRISE" when it all comes down...J-rash...be prepared...we're gonna be huntin' dollies real soon!)
Umm DMC-12 it sounds like a mutiny to me....HMMMMMM!!!!!
Your fellow resistance troops are making attack plans behind your back!:eek:
And Vince and Jerry I got you a little something!;)

MKCustodial

Originally posted by DMC-12
Welcome Back Darrel! Hope you had a blast!.... :sohappy: Cant wait to read your trip report ... and I hope you post some pics to :D :sohappy:

Hey boss, I still need a title... I thought something along the lines of "IASW Evil Doll Resistance International Emissary - Evil Song Division". :cool:

DMC-12

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Hey boss, I still need a title... I thought something along the lines of "IASW Evil Doll Resistance International Emissary - Evil Song Division". :cool:

LOL... ...yeah...what you said....works for me... put it in your sig! :sohappy: Welcome Aboard MKCustodial !

cymbaldiva

Those are the Snorks :) (Cousins of the Smurfs...they lived underwater (along with Vince))

Oh...and there's a REASON that you were Timon :animwink: I don't think you LOOK like Timon...

*Diva dashes in, holding her trusty pink saber*

Sorry I'm so tardy ya'll - rough week at the office! Have I missed any doll-bashing?

So Freak, why am I Timon again? :confused: I do hope you meant it in a terribly nice way...

Lhriangel

*comes in with her new violet lightsaber* (hey I had to do SOMETHING when I was away for a good part of 3 weeks hehe)

I know I'm an ambassador but I have to have protection....

WDWspider

Lights up Blue & Red Saber and put on Serious Face (with cool deep breathing effects built in -- no wait... I was doing that myself :lol: )

WDWFREAK53

*lights Amethyst saber*

*clashes with the Pink, Violet, Orange, Blue/Red, Garnet, and Green saber*

*turns up "Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta" in headphones*

DMC-12

*lights Amethyst saber*

*clashes with the Pink, Violet, Orange, Blue/Red, Garnet, and Green saber*

* "borrows" freak's saber... uses it as if it were a fancy, Sharper Image nose hair trimer*

Hmmm these things work really well! :p ;)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
* "borrows" freak's saber... uses it as if it were a fancy, Sharper Image nose hair trimer*

Hmmm these things work really well! :p ;)

*gives Jerry a noogie and a Super Wedgie*

That's for touchin' the saber...now quit foolin' around...we've got serious business to do (but I don't mind...your nose hairs were getting rather long...(I was so tempted to braid them))

(Psst...that was YOUR Green saber by the way!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom