Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...do you mean these guys? :lol:
(I loved that little octopus guy)

yeah the octopus was like there dog... he was cool...:lol: Thanks Freak and Spider!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
Why am I the octopus?

Umm...because he's the most..."Unique" :lookaroun

Yeah, that's it...because you just stay in the Grotto and swim around without a care in the world...people come by, say hi, throw some food to you...and you are HAPPY :)

Please...would you REALLY wanna be any of the others??? The octopus is the COOL one :lookaroun

WDWspider

Originally posted by Angelique
I've been forgotten *sniffles*.. hmm..... that's so not fair lol.

You can be Snort, the other Snork and friend of Ork and Bort. She is the Sort of Snork that other Snorks wish their Short little Snorks could be like.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
You can be Snort, the other Snork and friend of Ork and Bort. She is the Sort of Snork that other Snorks wish their Short little Snorks could be like.

Huh? :lol: (Spidey...if "Snort" is a real character...you have WAY too much time on your hands :lol: :hammer: (all 8 of them))

Sorry about that Ang...didn't do it on purpose :(

Lhriangel

Originally posted by spider-man

*gives you a very confused look* have you guys been drinking again? lol ...

I told you to stay away from that glitter punch Darrel left out.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Huh? :lol: (Spidey...if "Snort" is a real character...you have WAY too much time on your hands :lol: :hammer: (all 8 of them))

Sorry about that Ang...didn't do it on purpose :(

*sighs* I see how it is.. I'm easy to forget *sighs*....

LOL oh well I'm used to it...

WDWFREAK53

Right Ang!!!

We must be drinking...this thread has shifted (much to the liking of the Protectors!!!) The Protectors must've slipped the "Post-change drug" into our drinks *shakes it off* This whole treaty has caused us to let our guard down...and what a coincidence...it happens right when DarthDoll boy is down there with his evil minions!!!

*lights saber*

(not for war...but for recognition of the RESISTANCE!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom