Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Chocolate pasta?:hurl:
And for your question,the dolls can`t move that`s why they have us protectors to protect them and since they cannot move they also cannot eat people! So there!:p

Ummm... a lot of the dolls do move:veryconfu :)

SirNim

THey are definately bolted to the floor,just ask DawnS!:D

Yes, the dolls are as stuck to the floor as I am stuck to these forums... :lol: :D :hammer: :confused: :lookaroun :wave:

cymbaldiva

So where is my cookie anyway? Ya'll know I love sugar cookies!! (Diva pouts...)

And when again does the treaty expire? I can't wait to see jrashadb in action! :D

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
So where is my cookie anyway? Ya'll know I love sugar cookies!! (Diva pouts...)

And when again does the treaty expire? I can't wait to see jrashadb in action! :D
HEre cymbaldiva have some glitter punch and cottoncandy and some of our famous sugar cookies!:D

cymbaldiva

HEre cymbaldiva have some glitter punch and cottoncandy and some of our famous sugar cookies!:D

This is how I know the dolls are evil...

They're trying to bait a defenseless Diva with gifts of punch, candy and cookies!

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
This is how I know the dolls are evil...

They're trying to bait a defenseless Diva with gifts of punch, candy and cookies!

They should be ashamed of themselves...

*Gets a sugar cookie and hands it to Diva.*

And, it's not just me, my dear. All of us Resistance Members are Jedi Masters. We don't mess around... Hopefully, it won't have to come to all that, though.
Meanwhile...

*pulls blender attachment out of the bottom of his hilt*

Who wants a cocktail? :lol:

Lhriangel

*hands Diva a chocolate chip cookie*

The guys over here are much more gentlemanly (even bri ;)). *yawns* and we have Mom so.. that's definately a plus for our side :)

The Mom

Premium Member
at the most they can only move one leg and their arms,DUH! the other one is bolted to the floor.:D

Of course they're bolted to the floor...for the guests' protection!!! WDW knows what would happen if they ever got loose!!! :eek:

(The "river" would run with blood. People would be thrown under the hooves of the Carousel horses. Guests would be tossed over the side and unto the streets of London on Peter Pan! I don't even want to think about what might happen on Winnie The Pooh!)

WDWFREAK53

Ok, one NON-fishy batch of cookies coming up for Vince...

*DING*

Here ya go!

Hmmm...

*rolls out dough again*

*flips it in air like pizza dough*

*throws saber up, lights it in mid-air and slices and carves Disney shapes into the dough*

*grabs platter and catches all...with eyes closed...hands platter and hands to Diva*

(Oh, J-rash...Strawberry Margarita please :slurp: )

jrashadb

*watches the freakish display of cullinary mastery*

Impressive...

Meanwhile...

*Whips out tequilla, fresh strawberries and all other necessary ingredients*

Anybody else want anything? The Resistance has a full bar here, so... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, yes, Doll Lovers are welcome here too. It's the holidays.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by The Mom
Of course they're bolted to the floor...for the guests' protection!!! WDW knows what would happen if they ever got loose!!! :eek:

(The "river" would run with blood. People would be thrown under the hooves of the Carousel horses. Guests would be tossed over the side and unto the streets of London on Peter Pan! I don't even want to think about what might happen on Winnie The Pooh!)

Sorry! :eek: Must have been a hot flash! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom