Who's-its and What's-its galore
1 Trident
1 slightly dented steel chair
Several barrels of sea sludge
1 Stolen Nuclear Submarine

Vince...I gotta admit...this was pretty good! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Don't worry. I just found out he is actually a GOOD shark, and is a very talented actor. His name is Jim. Say hi to him for me.

and yes...I have to give credit where credit is due (and see...I'm following the treaty :) ) This actually made me laugh Grizz :lol:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by figmentmom
*Royal Fanfare is heard, although it sounds suspiciously like "Jingle Bells"*

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons steps to the podium*

We** have been busy shopping, wrapping, and maxing out the Royal Credit Cards, and thus have not yet had the Royal Scribe actually write out the Peace Treaty. The general spirit of the treaty was to lay down our differences in the interest of peace and tolerance for the duration of the holiday season! Can't we all just get along? Ho ho ho!

**Queen Figmentmom is fond of the "royal we" in speeches and proclamations.

Nicely said Mom!

I do have a question though - are we defining the end of the "duration of the holiday season" as Boxing Day or New Years Day? :confused:

I have to know how long to stretch my patience ya know! :animwink:

Lhriangel

Conceed or surrender? I don't think that is in the tready.

*glares at Grizz and waves Jer and Bri and J over to her to discuss the options..*.. I don't think this guy knows what he is talking about.. I mean he wants URSULA...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Conceed or surrender? I don't think that is in the tready.

*glares at Grizz and waves Jer and Bri and J over to her to discuss the options..*.. I don't think this guy knows what he is talking about.. I mean he wants URSULA...

Whoa whoa whoa...you're forgetting the rest of the RESISTANCE!!! :lol: I think "The Mom" and "Dawnie" need to be involved in this one...

WDWspider

OK enough with the crap. We have been debating this for 93 pages now. The whole fact of the matter is... the Small World kids are getting into the minds of millions with their evil song that gets stuck in your head. I know lots of people who have never been to Disney but they are suffering from SWS (Small World Syndrome). There is no more question of who's right or wrong. You have all chosen sides, and I will say this. An army of Animatronics who are multi-movement challenged have a very slim chance of survival against any human (or Vince) any day of the week. So no more demands, no more false hopes, have your cake and eat it too come Christmas, but the week after, may God have Mercy on the Doll Protectors for they know not what they do and yo will never feel more pain than when the Rightious Rage of Justice comes down upon you. This is not about Walt, this is not about Clean entertainment, or fun and happy bliss... this is about what's right.

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
OK enough with the crap. We have been debating this for 93 pages now. The whole fact of the matter is... the Small World kids are getting into the minds of millions with their evil song that gets stuck in your head. I know lots of people who have never been to Disney but they are suffering from SWS (Small World Syndrome). There is no more question of who's right or wrong. You have all chosen sides, and I will say this. An army of Animatronics who are multi-movement challenged have a very slim chance of survival against any human (or Vince) any day of the week. So no more demands, no more false hopes, have your cake and eat it too come Christmas, but the week after, may God have Mercy on the Doll Protectors for they know not what they do and yo will never feel more pain than when the Rightious Rage of Justice comes down upon you. This is not about Walt, this is not about Clean entertainment, or fun and happy bliss... this is about what's right.

*stands looking at Spidey oddly with jaw dropped*

Spidey! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

YAY! Great Speech! :sohappy: Now...no more fighting!!! Christmas is less than a week away... and I have A LOT of wrapping to do...:lol:

And This goes for dolly lovers to...sheesh... go bake some cookies or something!:p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
YAY! Great Speech! :sohappy: Now...no more fighting!!! Christmas is less than a week away... and I have A LOT of wrapping to do...:lol:

And This goes for dolly lovers to...sheesh... go bake some cookies or something!:p

(Psst...the dolls don't bake cookies...they bake kiddies)

Ooops...sorry :)

*takes large sheet of dough and slices christmas shapes into it with purple saber*

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

*takes large sheet of dough and slices christmas shapes into it with purple saber*

I suspect that not only do you get the dough cut up, but you also cook the cookies at the same time this way... Instant Cookies ala Light Saber... :lol:

WDWFREAK53

I suspect that not only do you get the dough cut up, but you also cook the cookies at the same time this way... Instant Cookies ala Light Saber... :lol:

CLONE! :lol: (I was gonna edit it and put that...but never did :) )

You got it!!! (and you have to be super fast because you don't want them to burn)

(Oh yeah...I use the mind powers to remove excess dough too)

It sure beats conventional ovens and microwaves

jrashadb

CLONE! :lol: (I was gonna edit it and put that...but never did :) )

You got it!!! (and you have to be super fast because you don't want them to burn)

(Oh yeah...I use the mind powers to remove excess dough too)

It sure beats conventional ovens and microwaves

Are they gingerbread cookies? I love gingerbread cookies...

But, not gingerbread men... that's too creepy and doll-like. Whoops... sorry.

*re-reads the treaty*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Are they gingerbread cookies? I love gingerbread cookies...

But, not gingerbread men... that's too creepy and doll-like. Whoops... sorry.

*re-reads the treaty*

*hands J-rash a tray of gingerbread cookies (in all christmas shapes EXCEPT gingerbread people)*

There ya go...special batch...JUST FOR YOU!

Any other requests?

General Grizz

Pathetic. I will leave you all to continue to weaken yourselves. You still have the chance.

Meanwhile, go read Lord of the Flies. It only looks like a miracle can help "The Resistance" from planting the seeds of their own destruction.

Farewell.

WDWspider

gingerbread people

Let's not get PC with cookies. :hammer:

I want some Sugar Cookies, Big 6" Sugar Cookies with Christmas Sprinkles.

I've noticed Grizz no longer leaves any friendly smilies. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

(oh yeah...I told you that I got some stuff a couple of pages back but I never posted them...I grabbed some pics off of the net of them though)

Attachments

• jangounleashed.jpg
    jangounleashed.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 24

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom