Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

I have the Darth Maul one but couldn't find a pic...but I can take one tonight if you'd like...

Here's the last of the pics.

Attachments

• vaderanakinpadmeunleashed1.jpg
    vaderanakinpadmeunleashed1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 23

Lhriangel

... Bri make mine chocolate chip. And I WOULD Have included the other members but I was tired and couldn't remember who was on whose side... it gets confusing sometimes you know.

*sighs* Okay NO MORE talk of war... lets talk christmas shopping.. lol.....

Opps which reminds me I have to get some presents ready to be mailed LOL...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
... Bri make mine chocolate chip. And I WOULD Have included the other members but I was tired and couldn't remember who was on whose side... it gets confusing sometimes you know.

*sighs* Okay NO MORE talk of war... lets talk christmas shopping.. lol.....

Opps which reminds me I have to get some presents ready to be mailed LOL...

Hmm...chocolate chip will be tricky...

*turns saber down to "low" setting*

DING...

Done...here ya go Ang :)

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

DING...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Light Saber Dings.

Does it have the Kung Fu Grip Option, and the Switch out Light Spoon (guaranteed to keep your soup Hot).

:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man

Your Light Saber Dings.

Does it have the Kung Fu Grip Option, and the Switch out Light Spoon (guaranteed to keep your soup Hot).

(The ding was an added feature :lol: )

No it doesn't :lol: but...it can cut a tin can in half :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man

Your Light Saber Dings.

Well... my light saber doubles as a George Foreman grill (with bun warmer) and a Ron Popeiel Roterssire ...say it with me.. "Just set it and forget it!" :slurp: :lol:

Lhriangel

DING...

MMmmmm

Okay so can I get you and Jer to cook Christmas dinner ;). Just NO EWOK or JAR JAR.. got it? good...

*waves nicely to Griz and Darrel* Hi!! Want a cookie?

WDWFREAK53

JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT :lol:

(the butt of my saber doubles as a pasta maker (ron popiele of course :lol: mmmm chocolate pasta :slurp: )

Lhriangel

JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT :lol:

(the butt of my saber doubles as a pasta maker (ron popiele of course :lol: mmmm chocolate pasta :slurp: )

OHhhhh I wanna try that.. make me some? ;)...

DMC-12

Well....the great thing about the Ron Popiel Light Saber / Roterssire is that, in one fell swoop.. you can skewer a tasty Ewok, or Jar-Jar... set it to "chicken"...then walk away...thats all you have to do folks.... Just..."Set it and forget it!":sohappy:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Well....the great thing about the Ron Popiel Light Saber / Roterssire is that, in one fell swoop.. you can skewer a tasty Ewok, or Jar-Jar... set it to "chicken"...then walk away...thats all you have to do folks.... Just..."Set it and forget it!":sohappy:

Hmmmm What did I say? NO Ewok or Jar-Jar *glares*

jrashadb

*munches on gingerbread christmas tree*

Thanks, Freak. Say, Resistance folks... Have you noticed the Protectors seem to be in a particularly foul mood lately? Or is it me? Either way, I join with Angel in extending hand of friendship... a hand filled with cookie... to the Protectors. Heck, it's the holidays.

BTW, Freak, those are great. I have a friend who's all about SW and has those figures, plus some lightsaber hilts... the expensive ones. His Dooku hilt is coming soon. I told him he'd better not let me see it...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*munches on gingerbread christmas tree*

Thanks, Freak. Say, Resistance folks... Have you noticed the Protectors seem to be in a particularly foul mood lately? Or is it me? Either way, I join with Angel in extending hand of friendship... a hand filled with cookie... to the Protectors. Heck, it's the holidays.

BTW, Freak, those are great. I have a friend who's all about SW and has those figures, plus some lightsaber hilts... the expensive ones. His Dooku hilt is coming soon. I told him he'd better not let me see it...

*hands a platter of Sugar cookies to the "protectors"*

(J-rash, does he have a Maul hilt? and where does he get them???)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
No problemo...ONE BATCH OF CHOCOLATE PASTA COMING RIGHT UP!!!

(hmm...what kind??? White, milk, or dark?)
Chocolate pasta?:hurl:
And for your question,the dolls can`t move that`s why they have us protectors to protect them and since they cannot move they also cannot eat people! So there!:p

DMC-12

Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
All I can say is stop venting on the dolls. We know you have lots of stress and stuff, but don't be such bullies. Like Grizzly said, go read Lord of the Flies, and I think you'll see Roger or Jack when you look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom