Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Same goes for you and the song...:rolleyes:

Hey, I really can't help it if you guys are addicted to me...I don't PUSH the addictiveness onto you. I don't subliminally say, "RIDE ME RIDE ME" (NO INNUENDO!!!)

I wonder how many people out there actually KNOW my whole song by heart...NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE...because it's not PUSHED on us...and it's not EMBEDDED into our BRAINS!

jrashadb

Wow...

You Doll Lovers are twisting logic every way you possibly can to prove your case. I suppose your devotion to your cause is admirable, if not misguided and I understand that the dolls can be persuasive and seductive. We don't blame you.

We blame the Dolls.

I'm keeping my saber holstered. Freak seems to have the whole Darth Doll Boy situation under control (let me know if you need backup though, bud) and I will continue to try to adhere to the treaty. However, my patience is wearing thin.
There is nothing fun and enjoyable about IASW. It's creepy and dangerous and evil. The song is unbearable and all the dolls have evil looks in their cold, mechanical eyes.
We will have jusitce... one way or the other.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Freak seems to have the whole Darth Doll Boy situation under control (let me know if you need backup though, bud) and I will continue to try to adhere to the treaty.

I'll let you know...don't you worry. But please...this is just DarthDollboy...and his 2 goons...

Attachments

• 3 stoogesdarth.jpg
    3 stoogesdarth.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17

WDWFREAK53

Oh... I don't know...

it looks in pretty bad shape from over here.

*lights his saber and swings it around a bit... for practice...*

*tosses up coconut with dollface painted on it for J-rash*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Darth...I didn't think you'd be able to see your reflection in the mirror...
Yes I can see my reflection in the mirror,Thank you! and I wasn`t looking in the mirror I was looking at Jrashad!:D

jrashadb

*tosses up coconut with dollface painted on it for J-rash*

*jumps at it and slashes at the coconut upwards, slicing it in two. While still in the air, I turn and slash one of the haves, cutting it in two, making quarters. Then I land and hold my saber out to the side... the other half lands on the blade and slices into two quarters. Then, I throw the saber in the air and use the force to shut it down and return it to my hip.*

I'm highly skilled...

And Darth Doll Boy, the only evil around here is coming from you.

SirNim

*jumps at it and slashes at the coconut upwards, slicing it in two. While still in the air, I turn and slash one of the haves, cutting it in two, making quarters. Then I land and hold my saber out to the side... the other half lands on the blade and slices into two quarters. Then, I throw the saber in the air and use the force to shut it down and return it to my hip.*

I'm highly skilled...

Don't waste that coconut!!!

Make some chocolates out of it...
:rolleyes: :hammer: :lol: :D :eek: :fork:

WDWFREAK53

I'm highly skilled...

AMATEUR! :lol:

jrashadb

AMATEUR! :lol:

:lol:
Hey, what do you want from me. It's just a coconut. I'm not going to break out all the tricks before the deadline... Besides, I'm a bit out of practice due to this whole treaty business... :lol: :lol: :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster

I'm highly skilled...

I don`t think so!:D :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom