Iasw Song!

SirNim

Originally posted by jrashadb
*jumps at it and slashes at the coconut upwards, slicing it in two. While still in the air, I turn and slash one of the haves, cutting it in two, making quarters. Then I land and hold my saber out to the side... the other half lands on the blade and slices into two quarters. Then, I throw the saber in the air and use the force to shut it down and return it to my hip.*

I'm highly skilled...

And Darth Doll Boy, the only evil around here is coming from you.

Just like the famous verse "I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Could it be that the Resistance is glue, throwing its EVIl around, and it bounces/reflects off the Protectors in an act that seems that WE are the ones who have created the evil when in fact it is really yours and you are getting it back by Karma?!?!?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

General Grizz

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I'll let you know...don't you worry. But please...this is just DarthDollboy...and his 2 goons...

I was about to post some pictures of resistance members, but I think I might be banned for posting them...

Grow up!

Lhriangel

As ambassador I must request the Protector members Erik, Grizzly and Darrel to stop provoking the Resistance members into violent actions.

(Personally I think they are trying to make US break the treaty early because they want the dolls to take over Christmas!!)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
As ambassador I must request the Protector members Erik, Grizzly and Darrel to stop provoking the Resistance members into violent actions.

(Personally I think they are trying to make US break the treaty early because they want the dolls to take over Christmas!!)
Umm I`m sorry angel but it is your evil minions that are taking aggressive actions. I have done nothing yet I keep getting attacked,so how is that being agressive?

figmentmom

*Royal Fanfare is heard, although it sounds suspiciously like "Jingle Bells"*

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons steps to the podium*

We** have been busy shopping, wrapping, and maxing out the Royal Credit Cards, and thus have not yet had the Royal Scribe actually write out the Peace Treaty. The general spirit of the treaty was to lay down our differences in the interest of peace and tolerance for the duration of the holiday season! Can't we all just get along? Ho ho ho!

**Queen Figmentmom is fond of the "royal we" in speeches and proclamations.

General Grizz

The it's a small world dolls are ready to negotiate. They are really confused.

We ask that you please harken your offensive nature to the attraction and just stay away from it.

You have one week to give us your list of weapons.

MerHearted

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

My list of weapons:

1 Dinglehopper
20 Thing-a-mabobs
Gadgits and Gizmos a-plenty
Who's-its and What's-its galore
1 Trident
1 slightly dented steel chair
Several barrels of sea sludge
1 Stolen Nuclear Submarine

General Grizz

Don't worry. I just found out he is actually a GOOD shark, and is a very talented actor. His name is Jim. Say hi to him for me.

Also, give us Ursula. You have a few minutes.

WDWspider

The it's a small world dolls are ready to negotiate. They are really confused.

We ask that you please harken your offensive nature to the attraction and just stay away from it.

Now they are making demands and threats. The Dolls are taking Terrorists actions. We will have a zero tolerance in this country for such actions.

MerHearted

Also, give us Ursula. You have a few minutes.

Ursula is dead. Her sister is frozen in the darkest depths of the sea. And I'm not giving you anything! I'm just naming the stuff I have, which I will commence bashing dolls with once Angel allows me to.

WDWFREAK53

I was about to post some pictures of resistance members, but I think I might be banned for posting them...

Grow up!

Ok Grizz...to quote (yet another great comeback) your "fearless" leader Darrel... "SCANDELOUS" :lol:

And...who are you telling to grow up??? DOLL LOVER!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom