Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Fievel
Don't know if anyone watches wrestling, but an interviewer was singing "IASW" to Kane, and it made him so mad he choked the interviewer out.

Just goes to show you that the song really is evil and brings out all the bad feelings people have :)

Fievel...tell me you're joking!!! WAS THIS RECENTLY??? :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Fievel...tell me you're joking!!! WAS THIS RECENTLY??? :lol:

It was on Raw last night..I missed the first part of the interview, but when I came back, Michael Cole was saying it's something "like when you go to Disney World and you go on IASW" Then he started singing the song. Then Kane choked him out and yelled at him that it's not a small world - It's a big scary painful world, and his opponent was going to learn it very shortly.

Then just as it was about to end, RVD came in and said "It's a Small World? Dude - what are you smoking?"

I had to share that....

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It was on Raw last night..I missed the first part of the interview, but when I came back, Michael Cole was saying it's something "like when you go to Disney World and you go on IASW" Then he started singing the song. Then Kane choked him out and yelled at him that it's not a small world - It's a big scary painful world, and his opponent was going to learn it very shortly.

Then just as it was about to end, RVD came in and said "It's a Small World? Dude - what are you smoking?"

I had to share that....

LOL! That is funny Fievel... I am not a big fan of wrestling... but thanks for sharing... that is great... IASW=evil... and 9 of 10 wrestlers think so to! :)

WDWFREAK53

I had to share that....

Ok, I seriously have to get myself a copy of that RAW just to see that!!! (I smell, IASW Evil Doll Resistance COMMERCIALS all over that one!!!)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Don't know if anyone watches wrestling, but an interviewer was singing "IASW" to Kane, and it made him so mad he choked the interviewer out.

Just goes to show you that the song really is evil and brings out all the bad feelings people have :)
you have it all wrong Feivel! The song only bothers those that allready have EVIL in them,sort of like an exorcism!:D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by darthdarrel
you have it all wrong Feivel! The song only bothers those that allready have EVIL in them,sort of like an exorcism!:D

I beg to differ. I'm not evil and that song drives me insane!!! It's addictive.. and gets stuck in your head and won't go away and anything ... ANYTHING addictive can't be good.. it must be evil.

*hides behind Freak* Don't look at me that way Darrel... you're starting to scare me!!!!!

MerHearted

See, wrestlers don't like IASW either. And it was the Coach, not Michael Cole, who was the interviewer. Coach is black and on Raw, Cole is white and on Smackdown. Coach always does stupid stuff, like sing Barry Manilow to a wrestler. Hehe. KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
LOL! That is funny Fievel... I am not a big fan of wrestling... but thanks for sharing... that is great... IASW=evil... and 9 of 10 wrestlers think so to! :)
Wrestlers = EVIl why do you think they are so agressive?:p

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Angelique
I beg to differ. I'm not evil and that song drives me insane!!! It's addictive.. and gets stuck in your head and won't go away and anything ... ANYTHING addictive can't be good.. it must be evil.

*hides behind Freak* Don't look at me that way Darrel... you're starting to scare me!!!!!

so if you continue that addictive=evil

Then disney must equal evil right?

WDWFREAK53

*lights purple saber*

Stay away Darrel!

(Ang, don't worry, I've got your back)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*lights purple saber*

Stay away Darrel!

(Ang, don't worry, I've got your back)

*yay* ... I think he was planning on cooking me.. which DEFINATELY is in violation of the treaty...

*hides behind Bri*

And... Griz... Disney is not addictive.. Disney is just enjoyable and everyone likes to be around enjoyable things. Those dolls are NOT enjoyable!!!

WDWFREAK53

*yay* ... I think he was planning on cooking me.. which DEFINATELY is in violation of the treaty...

*hides behind Bri*

And... Griz... Disney is not addictive.. Disney is just enjoyable and everyone likes to be around enjoyable things. Those dolls are NOT enjoyable!!!

Nice comeback...That's why you're a member of the resistance!

Grizz and Erik had you up against the ropes and you came RIGHT back...next time...try a reversal!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by hmppan
I also found a the cartoon show Freakazoid quite addictive ......so it must be evil also.........

(Erik...psst...see Ang's last post)

Not ADDICTIVE.... FUN and ENJOYABLE!

but...if YOU couldn't get enough of me...then...that sounds like a personal problem :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom