Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I think you need to put the right ingredients in your pudding before you start to eat it.

Or else you'll just be spitting out junk!!! (*cough*)

:animwink:

(Apples and blueberries go in the resistance pies)

(Little boys and girls go in the Doll's Pies! (oh...little frogs too))

WDWFREAK53

I NEED HELP IN HERE!!!! WHERE IS THE RESISTANCE?!?!?!?!

Where are the NEWCOMERS or the "UNDECIDED" members!?!?! THEY NEED TO READ THIS!

General Grizz

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(had to kill fellow resitance members ;) )

Sorry, had to get it. :rolleyes:

Please, come over to my house. I can set you up to meet a "friend" of mine who would see why you are thinking these things...it's Okayyyyyy...just call him "Dr. Friend" and he can HELLLP you... :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Sorry, had to get it. :rolleyes:

Please, come over to my house. I can set you up to meet a "friend" of mine who would see why you are thinking these things...it's Okayyyyyy...just call him "Dr. Friend" and he can HELLLP you... :)

Trying to lure me into your house so that you can abduct me and feed me to the dolls!!! It's not Grizzlyhall... It's freakin' HANNIBALHALL!

General Grizz

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53, Friday, December 13th, 2002 5:02 PM: Private Message
Grizz - listen. We can do this. You come over to my house, and I can cook up an Infant Surprise or something - whatever you want. But I am desparate to express my true It's a Small World feelings instead of acting like a character from "Lord on the Flies" on the forums!! Maybe we can do it at your house...

General Grizz

IASW + SWAT TEAM = IASWAT TEAM

We have yet to determine the identity of the person (who has a frog in his mouth) - but we know he is a resistance leader. Anyone with any information, please contact a presiding protector member. Thank you!

MicBat

Since we're getting into posting incriminating pictures, allow me to post what I just managed to scrounge up...

Attachments

• ddolls.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 41

cymbaldiva

Oh Lord...

How does Britney keep coming up in conversation?

I do not feel that she should be the poster child for the resistance...

I would never join an organization that held her up as an inspiration

Dawn S

Originally posted by hmppan
OMG Dawn i just went to your web site and saw the pics of the christmas party MAN i miss everyone right now Joe, Micheal, Chris, Josh, Megan, THE TED, Bonnie, (Jan dont tell her i miss her LOL), Stephen, talk about i miss the place right now cant wait to get back down there....

Weren't those pics GREAT? I had July over here tonight & we were looking at them & I realized that my captions got all screwed up on them. Some were misnamed, some had no captions at all. LOL Sheesh. I need to go fix them. As I've been saying lately, my computer has been overtaken by something & it seems that when I was uploading the pics, that program I use for it had a major lag & screwed so much up...many pics are still missing. Grrrr. Oh well, you got the idea. LOL We had a blast. Wish you could have been here!!! :( Christy says hi, BTW.

Isn't Joe SUCH a sweetheart?! Josh is another one I adore quite a bit. Which Chris are you referring to...Chris C.? If so...OMG! He has more personality than any person I have EVER met. I tell him all the time that he must be shooting sugar intravenously. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom