Iasw Song!

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by spider-man
I have to admit I saw the 100 years Disney on Ice tonight, and the best segment by far is the IASW part. It is very well done, and even ends in a Electric Parade type finale, I loved it. :lookaroun

Where is this 100 years on ice and what is it about?

WDWspider

Well here's a good start: Disney on Ice - 100 years of Magic

Disney has many different "Ice shows" that tour throughout colliseum complexes across the country. The only other one I have seen is Hercules. This one was way better. Many different movies and characters are shown in the presentation. A scene with like 20 or so Genies on the Ice at once. A toy story scene. Pinocchio, Mulan, The Fab Four, Mouseketeers, and more are in it with many great songs and song segments, even a brief Yo Ho yo Ho a pirates life for me in a Montage. Lots of special effects like Snow, Fireworks, and Muliple lighting. It's lots of fun, you should all try it, especially the 100 years version, it was great.:) :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MerHearted
Hmph! *drives DMC's car into the ocean* :mad:

Um...you dont have feet....how can you operate the clutch and the other 2 peddles...?

Settle down silly mermaid... Trix are for kids!:wave:

DMC-12

I have to admit I saw the 100 years Disney on Ice tonight, and the best segment by far is the IASW part. It is very well done, and even ends in a Electric Parade type finale, I loved it. :lookaroun

:eek:

Cough *doll lover* cough...:p ;)

Man...must of been some show...they have you brain washed good. :( Stupid pro IASW propaganda on ice:mad:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
:sohappy: :D :wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member
Stitch wants to replace those Evil Dolls ! He thinks he would look great in there especially in the Polynesian section , starting January 2nd he will get to work !:D :cool:

MerHearted

Originally posted by DMC-12
Um...you dont have feet....how can you operate the clutch and the other 2 peddles...?

Settle down silly mermaid... Trix are for kids!:wave:

Well, why do you think it ended up in the ocean? :p

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Horizons38
Stitch wants to replace those Evil Dolls ! He thinks he would look great in there especially in the Polynesian section , starting January 2nd he will get to work !:D :cool:
The dolls will NEVER be replaced!:p

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by darthdarrel
The dolls will NEVER be replaced!:p

Come on please ? Just one or two Stitches here and there ? That would look so cute and everybody would love it ! That way he could keep order there !:D

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Ahem! I keep order here and my ambassador Grizz helps!:D I will take the suggestion to the board of directors,but I doubt that Stitch will be allowed in,you now how unstable he is!:rolleyes:

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Ahem! I keep order here and my ambassador Grizz helps!:D I will take the suggestion to the board of directors,but I doubt that Stitch will be allowed in,you now how unstable he is!:rolleyes:

This is a very sad statement ! Stitch has changed ! He knows Ohana now ! He could help them get rid of the evil dolls that are there and clean house ! :D ( always after the treaty of course , that is always implied if not mentioned !:animwink: ).

Maria

Ok ok.... since "The war begins on Jan. 2nd, 2003", count me in with the RESISTANCE!

I need to think of a title for myself.... :D

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
Ok ok.... since "The war begins on Jan. 2nd, 2003", count me in with the RESISTANCE!

That will be great Maria ! One of our leaders will contact you i'm sure ! Welcome to the Resistance mon amie ! ( That means friend in case some wonder !:D ) !

DMC-12

Originally posted by Maria

Maria.... Queen Of the Resistance?:confused:

:) :D :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom