Iasw Song!

Testtrack321

Originally posted by darthdarrel
You know it`s true!:mad: Don`t try to weasle your way out of this one!:brick:

All we have is a photoshop deal. This was OBVIOUSLY done by someone inside the CIA. But looks like we have a card here that says all the dolls are offical memebers of the Communist Party. *Plot thinkens*

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Testtrack321
All we have is a photoshop deal. This was OBVIOUSLY done by someone inside the CIA. But looks like we have a card here that says all the dolls are offical memebers of the Communist Party. *Plot thinkens*

LOL! :lol: I knew it...! Red Commie B.a.s.t.a.r.d.s.!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
I don`t think so! We are all americans!
Just dressed like people from other countries!:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Re: MAJOR SEARCH GOING ON AT IASW!

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
At 10:00 this morning, a car came from the back Cast Memember/Bus road to the back of the It's a Small World area. Crashing through the backstage gates, the car drove into Fantasyland West...however, BLM's security guards were able to shoot the tires before any damage into the building. A white male of about 20-30 years old was spotted running into the show building, but has yet to be found. The ride has been evauated.

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS CAR?!

(PS. BLM - great work. Work on the backstage roads, however.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I just logged on and thought this was hilarious!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: MAJOR SEARCH GOING ON AT IASW!

Originally posted by garyhoov
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I just logged on and thought this was hilarious!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny...because if he was able to shoot the tires out...DMC's tires would just fold underneath the car...raise off the ground...hit 88 miles per hour and do it all over again :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Re: Re: MAJOR SEARCH GOING ON AT IASW!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
That's funny...because if he was able to shoot the tires out...DMC's tires would just fold underneath the car...raise off the ground...hit 88 miles per hour and do it all over again :lol:

Speaking of Deloreans, hehe... just got done putting up my x-mas tree...and I am starting my village underneath the tree... look what is parked by the radio station! :D

Attachments

• mvc-166f.jpg
    mvc-166f.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 65

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by jrashadb
It's my pleasure. I've always got your back, you know that. Plus, you're a part of the Resistance now, so I've really got your back now.
As for a title, of course you may have one... I'm not sure what though. Maybe Resistance Diva, liked you called yourself before... that has a nice ring to it. :)

Thank you - you are sooo sweet! :sohappy:

I shall have to make the appopriate adjustment to my signature line...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom