Iasw Song!

WDWspider

Wow! We just about have the IASW Fear Factory broken down into a science. Does anyone have an overheard view of the track layout and rooms? I believe we have uncovered something unusual, iffy, or just plain wrong in every room on the ride. :lol:

Since we have been analysing the information without the mesmerizing and mind numbing hypnotic Song playing over and over we are acually making some progress on the Small World Peace, Love, and World Domination conspiracy.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Wow! We just about have the IASW Fear Factory broken down into a science. Does anyone have an overheard view of the track layout and rooms? I believe we have uncovered something unusual, iffy, or just plain wrong in every room on the ride. :lol:

Since we have been analysing the information without the mesmerizing and mind numbing hypnotic Song playing over and over we are acually making some progress on the Small World Peace, Love, and World Domination conspiracy.

Oh...Don Quixote too...that doll just scares me :lol:

jrashadb

Heh...

Glad to hear you'll be doing inspections this weekend, Freak. And you look ready for action. Don't let those dolls get to you and try not to hurt any of the dolls... we do have a treaty going, don't you know...
I can't wait for the pictures. :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Heh...

Glad to hear you'll be doing inspections this weekend, Freak. And you look ready for action. Don't let those dolls get to you and try not to hurt any of the dolls... we do have a treaty going, don't you know...
I can't wait for the pictures. :D

Ya know something...it's funny...with all of these pictures...The protectors are going to have a tough time convincing NEW people to join their evil...oops...ways

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
He's Part of my secret IASW plan for Jan 2. I found him at this old run down shop underground in China Town. From what I've found out, he is the perfect weapon for our cause. Code Name: the Clause Cause. :lol:

Anyway, he appears innocent and cute, so the Dolls will accept him, but little do they know that all that water that supposedly "protects" the dolls will be their undoing. :) When Wet, this little cutey will multiply at an incedible rate, and when those suckers go to eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus after midnight, they mutate into evil little Gremlins who will crush the doll's.

Now the trick for this to work is to infest the ride after midnight, and contain the Ride and Restaurant so none of our little friends escape, for when the job is done we must expose the creatures to morning light and be done with them.

Of Course, little "Gizmo" ,as I like to call him (the one in my avatar), will be saved for future use (and he's just so darn cute) anyway. :lol:
There ! HA! They finally admit that their side is EVIl! cause they are going to release EVIl gremlins on the innocent dolls!:(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
There ! HA! They finally admit that their side is EVIl! cause they are going to release EVIl gremlins on the innocent dolls!:(

Read it again Evil one...I mean... Darrel

He said that we were going to kill them off AFTER they have destroyed the evil dolls.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Well I`m sorry,but Evil don`t destroy evil,Evil destoys only good so if your premise is true then they will not destroy the dolls but instead turn on you!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

your dolls are not innocent... they reek of pure hatetred and evil...

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I think not! So you guys are breaking the treaty eh?
We`ll see when Spidey turns them evil gremlins loose, if they destoy some of the dolls then that means the dolls were good,but if the gremlins turn on you guys then that means the dolls were evil!:D

Testtrack321

Frankly, Gremlins are evil, but Furby's arn't. And if they turn on us being good, and the dolls evil, then we have a few nukes that can be launched.

Director of Homeland Security

General Grizz

Don't worry, Darrel. All evil beings believe that whatever is good...is evil. It's just a formulation of venting and a harsh childhood. :animwink:

But none of here are evil, I'm sure.. :lookaroun - unless you're not kidding about the It's a Small World dolls!

WDWFREAK53

I think not! So you guys are breaking the treaty eh?
We`ll see when Spidey turns them evil gremlins loose, if they destoy some of the dolls then that means the dolls were good,but if the gremlins turn on you guys then that means the dolls were evil!:D

ok, I've gone crosseyed

Attachments

• freakcrossed.jpg
    freakcrossed.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 33

darthdarrel

Original Poster
So if the evil gremlins destroy some of the dolls,reassuring the people that the dolls were good, and if the dolls were good that means you destroyed good/innocent dolls which makes YOU Resistance people EVIL!:D

Buford

Please add me to the protector's list! It is sickening to hear people - even way older than me - to put down the children of the world!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by OneLittleSpark
Please add me to the protector's list! It is sickening to hear people - even way older than me - to put down the children of the world!
YAY! Another protector! *hands ONELITTLESPARK the catalog* here pick a title!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by OneLittleSpark

:rolleyes:

NOT CHILDREN!!!....DOLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

evil evil dolls

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom