Iasw Song!

jrashadb

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I hate to break it to ya, but no resistance member will be allowed to enter It's a Small World - or the surrounding "west" area. Security cameras are now located in the rareset locations, and we have ID checks all over. Also, metal detectors.

You have no proof at all of any harm coming from this attraction. If you do, I would call up guest relations at (407) 824-2222 and express your concerns. Otherwise, we will have to do our best to keep offenders out of the area.

I go where I please... :mad: :fork: :mad:
And I'll be there tomorrow...
And whenever I feel like being there.
As will my fellow Resistance members.
But, I won't break the treaty.

Dawn S

Originally posted by jrashadb

Changed shifts with someone. I'll now be there from 11:30-7:30, so look me up. I've been around Small World & Ariel's Grotto a lot lately. Did Carrousel as well today. Somehow, they've even been putting me at Pooh Fastpass lately & Dumbo Greeter. Yep...I'm getting around. LOL Most of my time is spent at Small World though.

cymbaldiva

Hey jrashadb -

If you ever need a Resistance Diva, you know where to find me!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Hey we have allready arrested your leader for trying to crash our party,you better watch it!:lol:

jrashadb

Dawn: I thought the park closed at on Sunday. IN any event, I will try to swing by. It all depends on what time I get out of South Florida. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out of here in time to make it to the park on time. :lol:

Diva: Excellent. The Resistance and I are happy and lucky to have you!

Doll Boy: Careful who you're sticking that tongue out at. It had better not be at Diva... you might find it cut off by a lightsaber...
As for Master DMC, I'm not too worried about him. If anything, I'm outraged that you and your minions are trying to frame him for a crime he didn't commit. I believe that's a personal slap in the face and probably an outright violation of the treaty.
If I were you or any of your little doll lover friends, I'd get cracking on an apology to my boy DMC...
I mean... we don't want any problems... do we?
:cool:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I was sticking my tongue out at Diva for joining the Dark side!
And DMC-12 was arrested for trying to crash the doll protectors party A violation of our treaty!:mad:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by jrashadb-

"Diva: Excellent. The Resistance and I are happy and lucky to have you!

Doll Boy: Careful who you're sticking that tongue out at. It had better not be at Diva... you might find it cut off by a lightsaber... "

Thank you! I feel both very welcomed and touched that you have defended me! :sohappy:

Can I get a cool title now??? Pretty please???

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Originally posted by jrashadb-

"Diva: Excellent. The Resistance and I are happy and lucky to have you!

Doll Boy: Careful who you're sticking that tongue out at. It had better not be at Diva... you might find it cut off by a lightsaber... "

Thank you! I feel both very welcomed and touched that you have defended me! :sohappy:

Can I get a cool title now??? Pretty please???

It's my pleasure. I've always got your back, you know that. Plus, you're a part of the Resistance now, so I've really got your back now.
As for a title, of course you may have one... I'm not sure what though. Maybe Resistance Diva, liked you called yourself before... that has a nice ring to it. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
I was sticking my tongue out at Diva for joining the Dark side!
And DMC-12 was arrested for trying to crash the doll protectors party A violation of our treaty!:mad:

Lies.....all LIES.... :fork: :goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom