Iasw Song!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Also, no resistance members will be admitted into the Fantasyland West area during this event.

I have an old Dodge Dynasty that I don't care what happens to. If I can get that baby up to about 70 in the park, I doubt your undercover cops can do anything to stop me driving it right into the ride ;)

blm07

If you hit any inocent bystanders (including dolls) then I'm afraid I'll have to order a shoot on site command to all fellow officers.

General Grizz

I just got the email in from intelligence! It turns out that your order of rock structures and ditches are being built and behind the It's a Small World show rooms has been successful in various silmulations!! :sohappy:

jrashadb

:rolleyes:

There's something seriously wrong with you doll people...

Horizons 38: Welcome to the good guys. I am the secretary of defense around here... We're happy to have you on our side.
As you read, we are currently under a peace treaty and, thus, are on our best behavior... until Jan. 2. We are hoping this can all be solved without any fighting, but we are almost certain the Doll Lovers will not allow that to happen... It's a shame, really...
As for now, we are engaging in weapons inspections in the IASW ride. There is talk of a high-ranking member of the Resistance making a trip to the MK to oversee these inspections personally some time int he near future.
Right now, the best thjing to do is lay low, check back here often and get a feel for who the enemy is.
Thanks and welcome to the team.

--j

General Grizz

I hate to break it to ya, but no resistance member will be allowed to enter It's a Small World - or the surrounding "west" area. Security cameras are now located in the rareset locations, and we have ID checks all over. Also, metal detectors.

You have no proof at all of any harm coming from this attraction. If you do, I would call up guest relations at (407) 824-2222 and express your concerns. Otherwise, we will have to do our best to keep offenders out of the area.

So far we have 332 Protector Members coming...(there are loads of them offline)...please RSVP if you're still interested!

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by jrashadb
:rolleyes:

There's something seriously wrong with you doll people...

Horizons 38: Welcome to the good guys. I am the secretary of defense around here... We're happy to have you on our side.
As you read, we are currently under a peace treaty and, thus, are on our best behavior... until Jan. 2. We are hoping this can all be solved without any fighting, but we are almost certain the Doll Lovers will not allow that to happen... It's a shame, really...
As for now, we are engaging in weapons inspections in the IASW ride. There is talk of a high-ranking member of the Resistance making a trip to the MK to oversee these inspections personally some time int he near future.
Right now, the best thjing to do is lay low, check back here often and get a feel for who the enemy is.
Thanks and welcome to the team.

--j

Thank you much for the warm welcome ! Understood about the Treaty ! Will be prepared for whatever Alien help i can provide and will be ready for action at a moments notice ! As you know i can get into anything pretty much without being detected ! Will wait for further instruction ! :cool:

Testtrack321

Ok, don't know if we have this yet, but I can be Homeland Security of the Evil Doll Resistance Movement. :p Protecting the intrests of the good guys who don't like a 30 second song repeating as we go through the ride for 11 mins.

General Grizz

MAJOR SEARCH GOING ON AT IASW!

At 10:00 this morning, a car came from the back Cast Memember/Bus road to the back of the It's a Small World area. Crashing through the backstage gates, the car drove into Fantasyland West...however, BLM's security guards were able to shoot the tires before any damage into the building. A white male of about 20-30 years old was spotted running into the show building, but has yet to be found. The ride has been evauated.

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS CAR?!

(PS. BLM - great work. Work on the backstage roads, however.)

Attachments

• crime.jpg
    crime.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 37

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: MAJOR SEARCH GOING ON AT IASW!

LMAO! :lol: trying to set me up.... frame me?
Ha ha.... Nice.... !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom