Iasw Song!

jrashadb

Never midd Darth Doll Boy... He's tyring to warp your mind to the dark side. He and his evil dolls are trying to warp your sense of reality... Look within yourself, my boy.

Join the good guys... Join teh evil doll resistance!

jaylenofan86

Ah! Chooses! Chooses! Ummm......*sweats* I don't know! Ok, what do I get when I join? What will my postion be? Also, why do you guys want to protect/destory the dolls? I'm just confused right now. I will decide by tommorrow morning!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Ah! Chooses! Chooses! Ummm......*sweats* I don't know! Ok, what do I get when I join? What will my postion be? Also, why do you guys want to protect/destory the dolls? I'm just confused right now. I will decide by tommorrow morning!
Well the doll resistance want to destroy the innocent dolls because they the doll resistance are evil and we protect the cute adorable dolls becausen they can`t fend for themselves!:eek: in the doll protectors organization you can basically pick what position you want aslong as it is not allready taken!:D

jaylenofan86

I have made my choose! I'm staying with the doll protectors! I will release our new "super duper secert weapon" very soon! I don't know what postion, hmm.......something to do with flying maybe, hmmmmmmmm........

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I have made my choose! I'm staying with the doll protectors! I will release our new "super duper secert weapon" very soon! I don't know what postion, hmm.......something to do with flying maybne, hmmmmmmmm........
YAY!!!!
Welcome to the side of joy,love and PEACE!:sohappy: :wave:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Should I release my super secret weapon? But, I need some help deciding my name!
No don`t release the secret weapon,cause we have a peace treaty that lasts till jan. 2!
*hands Jaylenofan the titles catalog*
Here pick one!:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Awwww, I love the IASW dolls! They are sooooo cute! Why would anyone hate them?!?!?!

They are cute huh??? Well...did you happen to see Men In Black II??? The little cartoon at the beginning...those little guys were cute too...and look what happened in THAT situation...

The gremlins were also cute...before they showed their TRUE side!!!

WDW*babe...I like you...you're cool...and I'm just trying to protect that pretty face...and I wouldn't want to see it gnawed off when you least expect it...

(Word to the wise...Don't judge a book by it's cover)

WDWFREAK53

I have made my choose! I'm staying with the doll protectors! I will release our new "super duper secert weapon" very soon! I don't know what postion, hmm.......something to do with flying maybe, hmmmmmmmm........

Well, it's a sad state of affairs when you make a decision based on ONE side...you didn't even let us speak our mind and tell you OUR situation before you "jumped" to the dark side.

I will have no mercy on you or those dolls...and it's a shame...because on this side of the fence, we really are trying to spread peace, joy, and love. You should scroll back and read the whole thread...you will clearly see that we stand by our mates and we would give the shirts off of our back for anybody...

The dolls on the other hand...

Darthboy is using them to take over the world. (He's using the "cute, innocent looking monsters" as a cover-up to get followers)...He doesn't care about you...

But, you've made your decision and nobody can change that decision except for you...we will always except you...Darthboy on the other hand...is using you as a pawn!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, it's a sad state of affairs when you make a decision based on ONE side...you didn't even let us speak our mind and tell you OUR situation before you "jumped" to the dark side.

I will have no mercy on you or those dolls...and it's a shame...because on this side of the fence, we really are trying to spread peace, joy, and love. You should scroll back and read the whole thread...you will clearly see that we stand by our mates and we would give the shirts off of our back for anybody...

The dolls on the other hand...

Darthboy is using them to take over the world. (He's using the "cute, innocent looking monsters" as a cover-up to get followers)...He doesn't care about you...

But, you've made your decision and nobody can change that decision except for you...we will always except you...Darthboy on the other hand...is using you as a pawn!
WDWBABE! Don`t listen to a word that Freakboy is saying! The dolls would never do any harm to you and would never want to do any damage to your pretty face!:D So Does this mean that you are joining us WDWBABE? I hope so!:D

Dawnie

Hmmm, I see we have recruited some new protectors. Welcome to all that believe in spreading the happy word of the dolls. Our force grows strong now; we will never sucumb to the dark side.

Vincent - I've just found my new fish knife. Are you a protector or a resistor? Think carefully before answering. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawnie
Hmmm, I see we have recruited some new protectors. Welcome to all that believe in spreading the happy word of the dolls. Our force grows strong now; we will never sucumb to the dark side.

Vincent - I've just found my new fish knife. Are you a protector or a resistor? Think carefully before answering. :lol:

*steps in between fish knife and vince*

*lights deep purple saber*

Do you really want this treaty to end???

Vince, I told you...when it comes to the resistance...I'm with you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom