Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Fellow doll protectors! Don`t listen to the ranting of this Sick individual! He is just trying to cause division in the ranks of the doll protectors!:(

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
We'd really give you the royal treatment on THIS SIDE of the treaty :) (roll out the carpet for ya and everything)...and we wouldn't do it because we felt like we HAD to...we'd do it out of respect!

Absoloutely, your majesty... The more on the side of truth and light, the merrier.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Fellow doll protectors! Don`t listen to the ranting of this Sick individual! He is just trying to cause division in the ranks of the doll protectors!:(

Sick??? me??? Umm...You're the lord of the SITH!!! They are EVIL BEINGS!!!

I am NOT trying to cause division in your ranks...I actually have a lot of respect the way that your "followers" (more like unsuspecting beings that'll do whatever you tell them...because you've probably already inserted chips into their brains) believe in something and put their hearts and souls (which you will steal from them) into a cause...

If they want to be doll protectors...then I applaud them for sticking up for what they feel...(it's just a shame they are gonna probably get eaten...)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Sick??? me??? Umm...You're the lord of the SITH!!! They are EVIL BEINGS!!!

I am NOT trying to cause division in your ranks...I actually have a lot of respect the way that your "followers" (more like unsuspecting beings that'll do whatever you tell them...because you've probably already inserted chips into their brains) believe in something and put their hearts and souls (which you will steal from them) into a cause...

If they want to be doll protectors...then I applaud them for sticking up for what they feel...(it's just a shame they are gonna probably get eaten...)
neither I nor any of the dolls are cannibals!:mad:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
and...how do you explain what happened to poor Gary???
The chip only prevents the subject from harming any doll or doll protector. If Gary had cannibalistic tendencies that is not of the doll protectors that`s his own thing!:lol:

General Grizz

Silence! I order silence!!

As Ambassador of the It's a Small World Dolls, I summon peace amongst the two groups. For peace is the meaning of it's a small world and its glory...

And now...a moment of silence.

OK; go back to whatever you were doing!
:p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

As Ambassador of the It's a Small World Dolls, I summon peace amongst the two groups. For peace is the meaning of it's a small world and its glory...

Ok...after the moment of silence...I will go back to RESISTING the Dolls :lol:

No, but really...I will be the bigger man here and put the treaty into force and refrain from any of this childish bickering.

WDWspider

Hey I'm mutual Ambassador, or should I be Resistance Ambassador only?:confused:

General Grizz

In case of the absence of the mutual ambassadors, an ambassador from either side has the obligation to end small uprisings.

Hey, should we start making a bill of rights? :D

jrashadb

Spidey, you should just be a Resistance Ambassador... the Dark Side clouded your judgement. Come to the light permanently. That way we can have two ambassadors. Besides, you'll like it more over here. We have light sabers.

And, your majesty, that offer still stands...:)

And, Darth Doll Boy... Because we have a signed treaty, my saber is staying where it is... but, you're pushing it.

P.S. Hi, Ang... seems like I haven't seen you here in a while.

jrashadb

Power does not lie in weaponry. It lies in peace.

Long live Walt Disney's message. Come, join the peace. :)

The lightsaber is not used solely for attack... only in defense. Plus, it can be used for many other things as well. It's not a warlike weapon... it's an elegant weapon... for an elegant age. Besides, we are all about peace. we don't eat people, the dolls do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

figmentmom

We'd really give you the royal treatment on THIS SIDE of the treaty :) (roll out the carpet for ya and everything)...and we wouldn't do it because we felt like we HAD to...we'd do it out of respect!

*Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, blushes*

Wow, I haven't felt this flattered since...um, never! :lol:

WDWspider

OK people I need a title that isn't taken, I've been Ambassador for two days and just now find out those shoes were filled already. What's another Neutral position to be filled???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom