Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
You eVIL,Resistance Minions are crossing the line,shall we disband with the treaty?

NOOOOOOOooooooooo tooooooo busy with the holidays.. and family stuff to lead a major war! That is why I signed the treaty!!!

My My... so eager to break the treaty....
:fork:

WDWspider

You eVIL,Resistance Minions are crossing the line,shall we disband with the treaty?

What the Crap?

What did we do... Please have FigmentMom post the treaty so we can all read and follow it's guidelines.

jrashadb

Originally posted by spider-man
What the Crap?

What did we do... Please have FigmentMom post the treaty so we can all read and follow it's guidelines.

Good idea... Because, I know none of us broke the treaty.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Queen figmentmom,Please post the treaty so these EVIL doers can see what lines they have crossed?
Thank you!
Sincerely,
darthdarrel,President of the IASW dolls and doll protectors.

DMC-12

What the Crap?

Yes, please do.. I need Angel to step in here...and handle these little spats... I cant do it all the time... :brick:

BTW Darrel...you have till Jan 2nd to disclose all weapons of mass distruction, and biological weapons as well. :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Darrel was extremely quick to try to break that treaty up...

Hmmm...I think he's getting a little impatient and wants ALL the POWER NOW!!!

(Oh...and I have an inside source that witnessed a small child around the age of 7 or 8 that got dragged from the boat in the "Polynesian" room (those darn platypus brothers)...(this happened last night!)

But, I agree with Master DMC...we should hold back until we can tolerate no more (or at least until Jan. 2) :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

(Oh...and I have an inside source that witnessed a small child around the age of 7 or 8 that got dragged from the boat in the "Polynesian" room (those darn platypus brothers)...(this happened last night!)

But, I agree with Master DMC...we should hold back until we can tolerate no more (or at least until Jan. 2) :lol:
SEE this is what I`m talking about!
WDWFREAK HAS CROSSED THE LINE!:mad:

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Hey, I'm all about keeping the peace. I agree with Master DMC. However, this latest development shows just how devious those dolls are. No one is safe from the dolls...

DMC-12

Ugh...where the hell is your ambassador? I cant respond every single time you think something is unfair or unjust... that is Grizz's job for your side... If I were to complain every time you called me evil... this treaty would not have lasted this long!

:fork: :goodnevil :)

WDWspider

I think we are getting a "Willy Wonka" pulled on us. We signed the treaty and the ultra tiny writing at the very very bottom says something like "no resistance member may speak unless one member is fed to the dolls per week". :lookaroun

Hopefully Spider-sense or Jedi Force intuition would have helped us on that. I hope.:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Umm...how did I cross the line??? (oh...and that's Mr. FREAK to you) I am just stating what witnesses have told me...that's all...I can't help it if your dolls are doing this.

I'm all for the treaty and will not take PHYSICAL action until Jan. 2...

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Ugh...where the hell is your ambassador? I cant respond every single time you think something is unfair or unjust... that is Grizz's job for your side... If I were to complain every time you called me evil... this treaty would not have latsed this long!

:fork: :goodnevil :)
I have no idea where the heck he is!:lol:

jrashadb

I have no intention of breaking any treaties. Not me. I will not be the casue of a war. No trouble until Jan.2 at the earliest... maybe we can work our differences out by then and there will be no call for war...
But, I doubt it... :lol:

WDWspider

It's not a wonder that Figment gets into this thread so much... :lol: Figments of Imagination seem very apparent in this thread... Extremists. HA!:animwink:

Paranoia sets in....

Peace is just a nice shell of a thought while everyone gives looks and glares at one another...

Everyone is completly silent as "Joy to the World" plays on the speaker...

:lol: You guys. :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

I think we are getting a "Willy Wonka" pulled on us. We signed the treaty and the ultra tiny writing at the very very bottom says something like "no resistance member may speak unless one member is fed to the dolls per week". :lookaroun

Hopefully Spider-sense or Jedi Force intuition would have helped us on that. I hope.:lookaroun

Master DMC...the force is strong in this one :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom