Iasw Song!

SirNim

Originally posted by spider-man
Yes, figgy is in our "imagination, so he is percieved by everyone a little different, but he only changes if we choose to change him.

Oh give me some figgy pudding, oh give me some figgy pudding. Although he is more of a trouble maker in the new ride than before, but he is older now too, and stuck in 90 degree wheather in a sweater.

The heat's getting to his littled horned head!:lol: True. If Figment represents imagination, imagination is unique in each and every one. Everyone percieves everthing differently. And if we didn't, we would all probably be mindless zombies, told what to think, not able to think and believe for ourselves!:confused:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Yes, figgy is in our "imagination", so he is percieved by everyone a little different, but he only changes if we choose to change him.

Oh give me some figgy pudding, oh give me some figgy pudding. Although he is more of a trouble maker in the new ride than before, but he is older now too, and stuck in 90 degree wheather in a sweater.

Well, I dunno if he's a "troublemaker" he's stuck in a very "snooty" laboratory...now...he's like a child in a way...and he just wants to have fun and show you that Imagination cannot be studied and cannot be contained...he's the same figgy...he's in a different environment.

The Dreamfinder was his creator...and WANTED Figment around...so everything seemed different...but NOW he is in this laboratory and Dr. Channing doesn't want him around...or at least doesn't want him exposed because he would ruin his "studies" and "research" on imagination.

So...Figment has to try extra hard to PROVE that you can't study the ways of imagination...but trust me...it's the same old Figgy

General Grizz

How do you provide for his arrogance? This was the worst part...but what he does in the attraction is not part of the imagination..it's part of the Imagination Institute!

One can see a character by their appearance. I see their character...from their character.

WDWspider

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
How do you provide for his arrogance? This was the worst part...but what he does in the attraction is not part of the imagination..it's part of the Imagination Institute!

One can see a character by their appearance. I see their character...from their character.

I simply mean Figment is what you make of him. In Channings mind he is in the current ride, in your mind he's something else, in Freaks different again, in dreamfinders he was the other figment. They are all the same under the Imagination concept, just skewed based on who you are. That's my rational anyway. :p

WDWFREAK53

You want to see him as a different character because he's not in the same old environment that he was in when you originally rode the attraction. (not singling YOU out specifically...but people in general)

But answer me these questions about the old...and see your answers match up with the new...

1. Is he a figment of an imagination?
2. Is he a purple dragon?
3. Does he try to prove that imagination has no limits?
4. Does he sing One Little Spark?
5. Is he loveable?

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
You want to see him as a different character because he's not in the same old environment that he was in when you originally rode the attraction. (not singling YOU out specifically...but people in general)

But answer me these questions about the old...and see your answers match up with the new...

1. Is he a figment of an imagination?
2. Is he a purple dragon?
3. Does he try to prove that imagination has no limits?
4. Does he sing One Little Spark?
5. Is he loveable?
What is this? thread drift?:eek:

General Grizz

1. Is he a figment of an imagination? Yes.
2. Is he a purple dragon? Yes.
3. Does he try to prove that imagination has no limits? Yes.
4. Does he sing One Little Spark? Yes.
5. Is he loveable? Not as.

There is a new mouse also named Mickey Mouse. He is arrogant, andd often times doesn't give people chances. But they're the same.

1. Is he a mouse? Yes.
2. Is his name Mickey? Yes.
3. Is he the hero of several cartoons? Yes.
4. Does he sing the same songs that the other Mickey sings? Yes.
5. Is he loveable? Not as.

You see, you can change what's on the outside. But the original spirit is forever.

Anyways..

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL... :p :lookaroun :)

WDWFREAK53

!

Figmentmom...I feel like I have grown a little closer to you and that we have an understanding with each other...

I mean...we even shook hands...(ok, yours wasn't ATTACHED to you at the time...but we still shook)

But...this is for truth, justice, and the american way!

*lights lightsaber*

I promise not to attack...but if I am attacked...WATCH OUT!
I will not overstep the boundaries of the treaty...unless they are overstepped first...

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Stands beside J-rash

*lights purple lightsaber*

*extends it out to J-rash for a "handshake" of sorts*

*returns gesture as the blades meet*

Listen, folks. We don't want any trouble. Peace on Earth, good will toward men and all that holiday stuff like the treaty says... but, if you threaten my boy Freak, you threaten me and the rest of the Resistance. I'd like to stick to the treaty out of fairness and respect to figmentmom, but we will defend if necessary.

P.S. Hey, figmentmom... I have an old figment somewhere in my parent's house. I'm a fan too... that's part of the reason I'm willing to graciously accept your treaty. If Darth Doll Boy suggested it... well... I don't know. :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The anti-It'saSmallWordlers are the ones who are violent.

Gofigure!

Fellow Resistance Members... take it easy...as we are not the violent ones...Remember....we are under a treaty/truce....for the holidays.... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom