Iasw Song!

Lhriangel

uuuuummmmmmm is this what happens when I go watch charmed, finish an interview I was editing and get a phone call. I can't leave you guys alone.. you destroy the place *goes around picking things up and trying to make it not be a mess*. Yawns... *sneaks into IASW and grabs Gary and makes a run for it* Now to unbrainwash him...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by hmppan
(voice over)

Will someone save erik and his niffty under-roos tune in next time to as the small world turns

Gives Erik an ultimate WEDGIE!!! That's right...underoos' band right up and over the head :lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Gives Erik and ultimate WEDGIE!!! That's right...underoos' band right up and over the head :lol:

OK, I guess I will join the resistance. Sorry Darth, I think I know my feelings were decieving me... kinda like how I know that Boba Fett and Darth are the bad guys but they are just cool. I like the Small World Dolls, but they are hypnotic and evil, so I cannot allow this to continue. I believe I have been on that ride too many times, they almost had me convinced that Pure Love and Innocense can be violently forced onto people as long as they simply give up their free will and give in.

I will not give in.:mad:

WDWspider

I guess I'm not worthy of a Jedi title atm... I feel more like a Lando right now. I think I almost turned you guys over to the dark side by straddling the fence too long.:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
But then, he sees a button.

He presses it...

And Test Track blows up!

At least it's clear which side is evil now.

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's a small world after all

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
At least it's clear which side is evil now.

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's a small world after all

Uh oh Gary...Grizz has weapons of mass destruction!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, The Jedi laugh in the face of the Evil Doll Empire!!!

Where is our Padme Angedala??? We need some agressive negotiations :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Testtrack321
The force is with Testtrack321 today...

Shhh, hear that, it's the winds of change....

Yes, but the winds of change are NOT about to change from Star Wars to Monsters, Inc. :lol:

(oh...and by the way...Randall was EVIL!)

WDWspider

LOOK! All the Borg technology was there all along. Here is a shot of DL IASW just before the latest rehab to the original color scheme. It's proof positive off what's been going on.

Attachments

• smallworld_dl.gif
    smallworld_dl.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 36

WDWspider

Doll Hives accidentally exposed during business hours!

Oh my, I just got the rest of my trip pictures back, apparently their cloaking devices were not working for my digital camera that day.

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 34

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
OK, I guess I will join the resistance. Sorry Darth, I think I know my feelings were decieving me... kinda like how I know that Boba Fett and Darth are the bad guys but they are just cool. I like the Small World Dolls, but they are hypnotic and evil, so I cannot allow this to continue. I believe I have been on that ride too many times, they almost had me convinced that Pure Love and Innocense can be violently forced onto people as long as they simply give up their free will and give in.

I will not give in.:mad:

YAY! Welcome to the Resistance :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Lhriangel

Gary.. you're not in IASW anymore.. you can stop singing that awful song...

Okay why do i have the feeling my post went un accounted for lol..

WDWspider

So Sad!

Look, poor little guy. He's still struggling, I wish I could put him out of his misery.

Attachments

• borg.jpg
    borg.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 29

WDWspider

Here's the worst one of all!

The Christmas theme is a secret cover up for world domination plan time. The person who took these shots never made it out (he snuck in after hours), fortunately his film was discovered. We see the energy blasts aimed toward the earth at the end of the year, and the destruction it will cause. :eek:

Attachments

• xmas-peace-tb.jpg
    xmas-peace-tb.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 24

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Gary.. you're not in IASW anymore.. you can stop singing that awful song...

Okay why do i have the feeling my post went un accounted for lol..

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to snap out of it right away. What I experienced was too horrible. I think I may need years of counseling to work it all out, but you're my hero and I am eternally grateful for my liberation. :sohappy: :sohappy:

The Horror . . . . The Horror

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*leaves mark of the Freak with lightsaber in Gary's chesthair*

You're safe now buddy :)

*gives Bri a wierd look* Sheesh he was talking to me :).

*hugs Gary* don't worry.. the song with eventually leave your head and you will be free of it (until someone starts singing it again and it gets annoying and you get this irresistable urge to throw something.. but I digress).

Hmmm.. *yawns at you people* ....... *whispers to Freak.. what if we .. mumble mumble mumble*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
*gives Bri a wierd look* Sheesh he was talking to me :).

*hugs Gary* don't worry.. the song with eventually leave your head and you will be free of it (until someone starts singing it again and it gets annoying and you get this irresistable urge to throw something.. but I digress).

Hmmm.. *yawns at you people* ....... *whispers to Freak.. what if we .. mumble mumble mumble*

*listens to Ang's whispers*

ANG!!! Not here and now!!! We have work to do! :lol: jk
(that was to throw the Empire off a little Ang...)

I think that's a good plan...should we fill in the rest of the resistance? I mean...you are the best at "aggressive negotiations"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom