Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
uuuuummmmmmm is this what happens when I go watch charmed, finish an interview I was editing and get a phone call. I can't leave you guys alone.. you destroy the place *goes around picking things up and trying to make it not be a mess*. Yawns... *sneaks into IASW and grabs Gary and makes a run for it* Now to unbrainwash him...
Sorry Angel but he has been implanted with our doll chip there is no such thing as unbrainwashing him., not only that but he was never brainwashed to begin with his mind was just Cleansed of his UNPURE thoughts!:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Sorry Angel but he has been implanted with our doll chip there is no such thing as unbrainwashing him., not only that but he was never brainwashed to begin with his mind was just Cleansed of his UNPURE thoughts!:D

Ok...We have "fixed" gary...that is an unhealthy and morally WRONG surgery you are performing on people...you are messing with NATURE...and you and those dolls must NOT mess with that!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by darthdarrel

I was wondering why I had this overwhelming craving for human intestines.:slurp:

(oh, by the way, McDonalds doesn't have a McIntestine sandwich and apparently they get a bit apprehensive if you even try to order one . . . sheesh, I guess I won't be going back there again.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
I was wondering why I had this overwhelming craving for human intestines.:slurp:

(oh, by the way, McDonalds doesn't have a McIntestine sandwich and apparently they get a bit apprehensive if you even try to order one . . . sheesh, I guess I won't be going back there again.

Umm...well, try to visit Pinocchio's Village Haus...I'm sure (since the doll's run that place)...you'll find some human flesh or organs to eat in there...

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...well, try to visit Pinocchio's Village Haus...I'm sure (since the doll's run that place)...you'll find some human flesh or organs to eat in there...

I once ordered two heartburns and a deep-fried doorstop there. Pretty tasty, real nice, delicious.:lol: :slurp: :lookaroun

General Grizz

At least it's clear which side is evil now.

Gary...takin' things outa context! First of all, Fugmant left the button there and it was my only means of escape. Second of all, Test Track didn't blow up, the refreshment center did nearby! :D

Anyways, I don't see why you guys are a'callin' PEACE ON EARTH evil. Does that mean choirs around the world are evil because they sing about peace on earth? Or that the Sherman Brothers are evil because they wrote the song? Or that Walt Disney was evil because he approved and supported the song? Or that Disney itself is evil because Walt Disney was? Or that you are evil because you support Walt Disney World?? HMMMM?? :lookaroun :p :hammer: Or is it that you've had a stressful day and you unjustly give it out on the little kids?? Come on, be nice!! No need to vent on 'em! :eek: :D

Hehe; just kidding, folks. Good fun! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Anyways, I don't see why you guys are a'callin' PEACE ON EARTH evil.

I'll see if my 10 year old son can comment on that when I get home. Last time we were there, I offered to buy him the video game of his choice if he would go on the ride and he said: "No WAY"

Well I'm off to see if they've got any human pancreas at the Super G.:slurp:

:wave:

General Grizz

I've been around teens for years. I would probably say, he is gaining hold of "maturity," and fiding several aspects that can be related to childhood are totally "immature" and he wouldn't want to be caught by anyone riding it. I don't know your son, but in general, that's what I have been seeing...it won't be later until most of the teenagers can really understand that what was once immature...becomes some of the most mature aspects of the world itself... :D But, to analyze this closely, what does your son think of Disney in general? :)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Well you can`t call yourself a DISNEy fan and not love the dolls! You people seem to have forgotten that it Was Walt Disney himself that built the dolls and the whole IASW ride,but he also gave his approval for "THE SONG"! Have you all forgotten this "FACT"? AND Have you all forgotten that IASW was Walt Disney`s pride and joy and that IASW was Walts All time favorites of all his rides.:sohappy:

General Grizz

One mistake??! If the thematical significance behind the spiritual and "magical" ramifications of the idealistic qualities presented by means of dolls and various animals in It's a Small World is a mistake, then the entire Walt Disney World resort - and almost every production of the Walt Disney Company - would also be a mistake!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I've been around teens for years. I would probably say, he is gaining hold of "maturity," and fiding several aspects that can be related to childhood are totally "immature" and he wouldn't want to be caught by anyone riding it. I don't know your son, but in general, that's what I have been seeing...it won't be later until most of the teenagers can really understand that what was once immature...becomes some of the most mature aspects of the world itself... :D But, to analyze this closely, what does your son think of Disney in general? :)

Hi, this is Garyhoov's son Ryan. I went on it's a small world when I was 3 and its one of the scariest things I've ever done. I told my mom and dad I NEVER wanted to go on it again after that. Those dolls are reaqlly really CREEPY. My dad says they're just robots, and I know he's probably right, but they're worse than clowns. Last year dad said he'd buy me any video game I wanted if I went on it, but I told him no way. I might go on it for like 1000 dollars because my dad said I could buy 20 video games with that, but I wouldn't go for anything less than that.

I like disney world (but I'm not as crazy about it as my dad). We go down every year and now mom doesn't go, so we can burp and tell gross stories and eat ice cream all the time and stuff. I like test track and the safari and thunder mountain and things like that, but I don't EVER want to go on it's a small world again.

General Grizz

Great to hear from you, Ryan! I know how those child-hood memories can come back to haunt you...:D I, too, am often scared of going to places where I had bad experiences when I was younger. :)

It's weird, my mom kinda "quit the Disney thing" when I was a tad younger, but we got her to come out each year for the holidays...to EPCOT...and later on we convinced her to come more and more. She likes it a lot, but not as much as my Dad did/does. But isn't it amazing the bonds that are created?? This was one of Walt Disney's goals.

Gary - your son should open up an account here!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Hi, this is Garyhoov's son Ryan. I went on it's a small world when I was 3 and its one of the scariest things I've ever done. I told my mom and dad I NEVER wanted to go on it again after that. Those dolls are reaqlly really CREEPY. My dad says they're just robots, and I know he's probably right, but they're worse than clowns. Last year dad said he'd buy me any video game I wanted if I went on it, but I told him no way. I might go on it for like 1000 dollars because my dad said I could buy 20 video games with that, but I wouldn't go for anything less than that.

I like disney world (but I'm not as crazy about it as my dad). We go down every year and now mom doesn't go, so we can burp and tell gross stories and eat ice cream all the time and stuff. I like test track and the safari and thunder mountain and things like that, but I don't EVER want to go on it's a small world again.
:mad: Hary quit putting words into your sons mouth!:p :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

YAY! :sohappy: Another one traumatized by the Dolls speaks out... Hi Ryan...welcome to Evil Dolls Anonymous :wave:

Yeah...ther are right up there with Ooompah LoomPah's and Clowns... :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Wow...Gary...the young padawan is growing strong in the force!!!
THREE CHEERS FOR RYAN! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ryan...would you like to join our crusade against the evil dolls? Nobody would ever suspect a young guy to have such rage and vengeance (let alone fear) for these "innocent looking" (but deadly) creatures.

SirNim

IASW isn't creepy - it's PURE GENIUS!

You have to look beyond the external (dolls) and find a deeper meaning (brotherhood, unity, peace and love)

It may be outdated in a sense if it were to have been created in some recent time (say past decade)

But since it's an original idea from the time of Walt Disney, it sort of defined itself at the moment of conception and creation as an enduring monument to humanity.

That's what I love about it.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
YAY! :sohappy: Another one traumatized by the Dolls speaks out... Hi Ryan...welcome to Evil Dolls Anonymous :wave:

Yeah...ther are right up there with Ooompah LoomPah's and Clowns... :lol:

Oompa Loompa's and clowns...PLEASE don't go there Master DMC...

Ooompa loompa doopadee doo...I've got another puzzle for you...

AARRRGGGGHHHHH!

Clowns give me nightmares...(I'd rather meet Freddy Krueger...I mean...I think he's really a nice guy...just misunderstood)...

General Grizz

Amen!! This is what goes on in basically EVERY attraction that Walt Disney built, especially the ones towards the end of his life (the "Vision Years" - *hint hint* Mary Poppins and COP, made in the same year, reflecting the visions that Walt wanted to get out...boy, the thematic Disney meaning BOOMS here! More recently, the newer attractions are shaped more on story, without much "substance"...I hope this pattern can become more as Walt would have wanted it...

But as for IASW...I will not argue. For arguing does not cause peace, something that IASW is showing. If you enjoy world peace, world unity, and togetherness despite ethnicity or nationality, then you'll see beyond any "annoying" dolls once you get the hang of the whole "Diggin' behind Disney" thing. Then you'll find yourself a different kind, more Disney-esque Disney fan. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom