Iasw Song!

Irrawaddy Erik

just then erik pull out his ace........... THE AZTEC MEN the natural protectors they are feel the good cause of the dolls and protects us from the evil parade units

Testtrack321

Originally posted by hmppan
just then erik pull out his ace........... THE AZTEC MEN the natural protectors they are feel the good cause of the dolls and protects us from the evil parade units

AH! No!! He's my favorite! :cry:

General Grizz

Just then: Grizzly rounds up the bears.

Henry: How much are we paid for this?
Zeb: I wanna go back to sleep!
Big Al: Forget this, I'm hibernating.

Just then -

Erik has been captured by Nigel Channing to undergo brain tests at the Imagination Institute and is never to be seen again!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Just then -

Erik has been captured by Nigel Channing to undergo brain tests at the Imagination Institute and is never to be seen again!
HEy leave Erik out of this he`s on our side!

Testtrack321

Just then -

But then, Testtrack, having a big heart, then runs to save her! We distract Nigel by signing 'All Ways Look On The Bright Side of Life' and she's saved!

But then Testtrack takes here again and rides off on a Segway to Disney Studios...

General Grizz

Her?!! :lookaroun

Suddenly, Grizzly lashes out and runs to Imagination. There, he is sucked into a tub by Fugmant (the replacer of Figment) and Grizzly Hall has no contact to the outside world! But then, he sees a button.

He presses it...

And Test Track blows up! Well, at least that little refreshment center by it. Anyway, the startle causes Channing to be distracted, allowing for the escape of Erik who rushes to It's a Small World and swiftly builds a bomb shelter. Then, armed gunmen surround the building.

Testtrack321

Her?!! :lookaroun

Suddenly, Grizzly lashes out and runs to Imagination. There, he is sucked into a tub by Fugmant (the replacer of Figment) and Grizzly Hall has no contact to the outside world! But then, he sees a button.

He presses it...

And Test Track blows up! Well, at least that little refreshment center by it. Anyway, the startle causes Channing to be distracted, allowing for the escape of Erik who rushes to It's a Small World and swiftly builds a bomb shelter. Then, armed gunmen surround the building.

Nu-UH!!!

Did you read? I saved her FIRST!! :p Then I rode off on a Segway with her.

General Grizz

Hmmpan orders Fugmant to slap Test Track for this mistake in gender identification. Test Track is then sentenced to life in It's a Small World, only to become one of the dolls, and live happily ever after.

But Grizzly is still trapped in Fugmant's tube!

Testtrack321

Hmmpan orders Fugmant to slap Test Track for this mistake in gender identification. Test Track is then sentenced to life in It's a Small World, only to become one of the dolls, and live happily ever after.

But Grizzly is still trapped in Fugmant's tube!

But then Test Track escapes with the help of now Gap CEO Paul Pressler. But then he falls as asorted Disney fans throw garbage at him!

I then run towards Dumbo and fly off on one of the Dumbos!!!

General Grizz

Grizzly falls asleep and awakes to a computer. He logs into WDWMagic (after countless Disney pop up ads) and types his story. Channing and Fugmant kill Grizzly Hall - at least they think they do. He just falls asleep.

Goodnight, folks!

Irrawaddy Erik

Erik thinks a good thought and poof FIgment apears and saves grizz and brings him to the CoP......Up and running

Anything can happen when you use your imagination

General Grizz

One more!

Pressler lands in Aladdin's Magic Carpets. He then shows the new feature - flight - and he flies into the Utilidor safety zone. However, that area was used as a lion den. We never hear from Pressler again.

Testtrack321

Then all the Disney Fans, Testtrack321, Grizz, Dean Kamen, Pamala Anderson, George Jetson, and sillyspook13 all go, "YEAH!!! HE'S DEAD!!!"

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Then all the Disney Fans, Testtrack321, Grizz, Dean Kamen, Pamala Anderson, George Jetson, and sillyspook13 all go, "YEAH!!! HE'S DEAD!!!"
But he`s not dead! MUAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom