Iasw Song!

General Grizz

Originally posted by Angelique
*rolls her eyes*.. I have an ex boyfriend that was once stuck in IASW when it was decorated for Christmas. The ride was broke and it took quite a long time to get them out. He was NOT happy about it and he said the dolls are not a nice thing at all.. and he's a disney freak like everyone else here. If the dolls can scare grown men then how can they be all good?

And what is this about Walt's Will?

CoP and IASW were the only 2 attractions that Walt told his Imagineers to keep as long as his parks existed. COP more than IASW, but he made plans with Mary Blair to keep it.

General Grizz

Note to all Anti-IASWs...

We are still your friends!! If you have any feeling that we're going against you personally, we're not!! We're just kidding around!! Yeah, we like IASW a lot, but we also really like you!! :)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Note to all Anti-IASWs...

We are still your friends!! If you have any feeling that we're going against you personally, we're not!! We're just kidding around!! Yeah, we like IASW a lot, but we also really like you!! :)
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! Don`t tell them that,they might think we`re going soft or something!:lol:

Testtrack321

I've just got off the phone with someone who said that the were closing down IASW for good, to replace it with a Monsters Inc ride.

The wierd part was that they spoke in broken english, fragments of sentences, and liked to place lots of exlamation ponts after things.

They also muttered

MaLeStRuMrOcKs at the end in that way.....

thats

odd :veryconfu

:drevil: :p

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
I've just got off the phone with someone who said that the were closing down IASW for good, to replace it with a Monsters Inc ride.

The wierd part was that they spoke in broken english, fragments of sentences, and liked to place lots of exlamation ponts after things.

They also muttered

MaLeStRuMrOcKs at the end in that way.....

thats

odd :veryconfu

:drevil: :p
And you beleive Maelstomrocks? LOL!:lol:

Testtrack321

Originally posted by hmppan
ohh darthdarrel,President of the IASW dolls and doll protectors, what is thy bidding oh master.......and a new title for me hehehe

*kidnaps hmppan*

AhAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Master of the Dolls! AAHAHA!

Lets see if you can rescue hmppan from being tied to the track on Test Track right before the 65 mph finale!

AHAHAHAHAH

Remeber

I and the puppets are watching... :drevil:

hmppan= :zipit:

Testtrack321

Originally posted by hmppan
(Running around like Flora from Hoop dee doo Review)
help me save me help me save me

:zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

Muaaaahhhhaaa haahahhhaaah

AHHHHAAAA!!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Testtrack321

Will the good doll eraticators win or the evil doll worshipers?

STAY TUNED!

This show was brought to you by the lettter H, my underwear, and the book I have to read in English now.

Next, When Technology Attacks!

Testtrack321

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*saves HMPPAN and stops car using the force*:D Darthdarrel to the rescue du dadada!:lol:

Sounds like Martin Short as B.E.N.- "Oh mama."

But wait, in your escape path is...

Tapestry of Dreams!!!!

ATTACK LEONARDO!!! ELFIN!!! GO DISKMAN!!! Run them over RPU!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom