4- Grizzlyhall
5- ME! darthdarrel, The Prez!:D
Then there is the intercot div. which is Dawnie and Meg and Martino!:sohappy:
There are several more but can`t think of their names right now LOL!:D

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Not a chance, jrash! Grizz is OURS now!:lol:

P.S. Hey, darthdarrel, what's MY title???

*looks in his book to see what`s available* I was thinking of on the lines of General figmentmom-CRUSHER OF THE RESISTANCE!:D But if you don`t like it, just let me know and if you can come up with something,I`ll try to accomadate!:king:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I think we have hmmpan on our list as well. I thought he was the VP?? I know he has some status in the actualy IASW fan club - a CM thing.
THat`s great HMMPAN! Welcome to the club!:D

WDWspider

Hmmm... I wish I knew where I fell in all this, I love the attraction and the purity, but they are fun to bash and Evil all at the same time.

Just call me the Small World Neutral Zone. (Doll Wars meets Doll Trek :lol: )

BTW... I watched Spectromagic on tape tonight, the Big Parent Dolls blow it's a Small World at the intro... proof positive that that's what happens when Small World Children Grow up, they hate the sunlight and only come out at night to frighten onlookers with their freakish glowing faces and crazy unstable balls of doom they drive.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Hmmm... I wish I knew where I fell in all this, I love the attraction and the purity, but they are fun to bash and Evil all at the same time.

Just call me the Small World Neutral Zone. (Doll Wars meets Doll Trek :lol: )

BTW... I watched Spectromagic on tape tonight, the Big Parent Dolls blow it's a Small World at the intro... proof positive that that's what happens when Small World Children Grow up, they hate the sunlight and only come out at night to frighten onlookers with their freakish glowing faces and crazy unstable balls of doom they drive.
*shakes head in disbelief*:rolleyes:

WDWspider

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*shakes head in disbelief*:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm such a blasfamist, I know I know... people need commitment one way or the other. Tell you what both of the leaders state your full case and ideals and I will choose a side and stick to it. I want to hear both sides beliefs, values, and ideals first.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
The IASW dolls spread love and joy and peace to the world telling people that we are basically all the same and that it is a small world after all.....:D :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
The IASW dolls spread love and joy and peace to the world telling people that we are basically all the same and that it is a small world after all.....:D :wave:

Yes, everyone will be the same, once they've been . . . assimilated:eek:

Attachments

• evildollresistance.jpg
    evildollresistance.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 36

WDWFREAK53

Gary get back into the ride!
Figmentmom can you surgically imlant this doll chip into doll gary1138? he`s acting up!:D

Umm...people who already AREN'T in the resistance...DO YOU NEED ANY MORE PROOF??? Come on and join the army of the resistance...DMC swears to put down his power as soon as this situation is abated :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...people who already AREN'T in the resistance...DO YOU NEED ANY MORE PROOF??? Come on and join the army of the resistance...DMC swears to put down his power as soon as this situation is abated :lol:
YA right! HE`s an EVIL troll I tell you!:eek:

WDWFREAK53

YA right! HE`s an EVIL troll I tell you!:eek:

An EVIL TROLL??? Are you calling THE SUPREME IASW RESISTANCE MASTER AN EVIL TROLL??? Granted, I am a master...but do NOT have near the abilities that Master DMC has...

Master DMC just wants what is best for this universe...he wants to bring peace to the force...and if it means destroying the Dark Lord of the Dolls...then so be it.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
An EVIL TROLL??? Are you calling THE SUPREME IASW RESISTANCE MASTER AN EVIL TROLL??? Granted, I am a master...but do NOT have near the abilities that Master DMC has...

Master DMC just wants what is best for this universe...he wants to bring peace to the force...and if it means destroying the Dark Lord of the Dolls...then so be it.
I am immune to his troll spells!:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Gary get back into the ride!
Figmentmom can you surgically imlant this doll chip into doll gary1138? he`s acting up!:D

Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's a Small Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

After Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Resistance is Futile!

Clever THX 1138 reference Darth

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Darth - may I have a title in the IASW Doll Protection Agency? :)

Well well well... the Dolls have a new Doll lover.... welcome to the game, Ambassador Doll Lover... :p :D ;)

jrashadb

Yow wow... Sleep in one Sunday and you miss everything... let's see.

Gary: First of all, that poster is the coolest thing ever. I love it. That's just brilliant. And I know I speak for my Jedi brothers whe I say we will avenge you, we promise.

Freak & DMC: *lights up his saber* I believe it's time us masters to get some business done. Gary must be saved and brought back to the light. Plus, if some dolls get carved up... well... all the better.

Spidey: ... look at how evil the dolls and their protectors are. You know what the right thing to do is... There's a saber waiting for you if you decide to join the good guys...

Darth Doll Lover: We're comin' to get 'ya! And the dolls... :mad: :fork: :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom