Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
An EVIL TROLL??? Are you calling THE SUPREME IASW RESISTANCE MASTER AN EVIL TROLL??? Granted, I am a master...but do NOT have near the abilities that Master DMC has...

Master DMC just wants what is best for this universe...he wants to bring peace to the force...and if it means destroying the Dark Lord of the Dolls...then so be it.

:lol:... gary...thanks for the latest recruiting poster..:lol: thats great!... :D

Freak....thanks... :)
How dare the Goth, doll loving, dark one ...call me a troll...he..my friends...is the one that is affraid of daylight...along with his evil little hoard of Animitronic Atrocities.... (sorry...got a little Dr. Smith there...lol)

The day will come when the dolls try to rise up against the humans... The Resistance will be there...to pull the plug..on the dolls evil little black hearts!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol:... gary...thanks for the latest recruiting poster..:lol: thats great!... :D

Freak....thanks... :)
How dare the Goth, doll loving, dark one ...call me a troll...he..my friends...is the one that is affraid of daylight...along with his evil little hoard of Animitronic Atrocities.... (sorry...got a little Dr. Smith there...lol)

The day will come when the dolls try to rise up against the humans... The Resistance will be there...to pull the plug..on the dolls evil little black hearts!
:rolleyes: I lLOVE the light!:p

jrashadb

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEre I am! *gets his trusty light saber out*

First of all... since when do you have a lightsaber, Doll Boy? Only Jedi are supposed to have these and, seeing that we have proven to be the light side of the Force, you're obviously the dark side. See, Spidey. He's shown his true colors.

Second of all, I find it admirable that you have the courage in your convictions to face even one Master Jedi, let alone three with many others on our side as well... Quite admirable, if not foolhardy and suicidal. Since we are true Masters, we would like to do this the easy way... without violence. But, that's all up to you. :cool:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by jrashadb
First of all... since when do you have a lightsaber, Doll Boy? Only Jedi are supposed to have these and, seeing that we have proven to be the light side of the Force, you're obviously the dark side. See, Spidey. He's shown his true colors.

Second of all, I find it admirable that you have the courage in your convictions to face even one Master Jedi, let alone three with many others on our side as well... Quite admirable, if not foolhardy and suicidal. Since we are true Masters, we would like to do this the easy way... without violence. But, that's all up to you. :cool:
The force is strong with you,but you are NOT a jedi yet!:lol:

figmentmom

*looks in his book to see what`s available* I was thinking of on the lines of General figmentmom-CRUSHER OF THE RESISTANCE!:D But if you don`t like it, just let me know and if you can come up with something,I`ll try to accomadate!:king:

HMMM...I was hoping for something with a bit more flash...lemme see that catalogue...

*figmentmom flips rapidly through all 1,000 pages*

Here's one: how about "Queen Figmentmom, Invincible Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons"!!!!!

(too much, do ya think?):lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
HMMM...I was hoping for something with a bit more flash...lemme see that catalogue...

*figmentmom flips rapidly through all 1,000 pages*

Here's one: how about "Queen Figmentmom, Invincible Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons"!!!!!

(too much, do ya think?):lol:
Actually that`s fine!
Aslong as it`s in the book!:D We haven`t had a queen for some time!

General Grizz

You bullies! Taking it out on the youth and innocence - the peace of the world?

What is so evil about Walt Disney's vision of peace of people? That we are all children at heart? That while we may have different customs, we can all live in a world of peace and harmony?

SHAME ON YOU!

:D

Lhriangel

I was replying to figmentmom's new title lol.

Just cause I love Figment doesn't mean I have to love the dolls though.

(And did you know the "Friends of Figment" sign was intentional in the begining of the new ride? ;).)

monorail256

....I havn't read this whole thread.. but its cool that it went from IASM to.. Star Wars..... Is it to late for me to choose a side? Dark Side Please... :D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
ohhh okay...

Yes, that was neat (FoF sign)...TJ from Figment's Imagination told me about it. Cool, huh?!?

*nods* .... I thought it was very cute.. I so need to see the new ride :(.

General Grizz

Hehe; it's not something massive, really. You'll probably enjoy it (to me, it's no where even close to matching up to any part of the original), but I don't really think it's worth going to EPCOT just-to-see...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Actually that`s fine!
Aslong as it`s in the book!:D We haven`t had a queen for some time!

*scratches head*.... Hmmm... wait... thought YOU were Darrel!

:D :p ;)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Hehe; it's not something massive, really. You'll probably enjoy it (to me, it's no where even close to matching up to any part of the original), but I don't really think it's worth going to EPCOT just-to-see...

Any excuse is worth going to Epcot.. (it's my park hehe and I miss it!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom