Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Hey, now... we do love you. We'll just have to work something out. I'm sure we can figure something out.

:zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

I'm in the mood for some fish...are there any mermaids swimming around here?

Lhriangel

Hey, now... we do love you. We'll just have to work something out. I'm sure we can figure something out.

I think it's just Brian harassing the girl with a really bad headache *pouts*. I swear.. I think the dolls gave it to me with their evil song cause I had the song in my head the day that I got this headache and the headache hasn't gone away since....

jrashadb

Originally posted by Angelique
I think it's just Brian harassing the girl with a really bad headache *pouts*. I swear.. I think the dolls gave it to me with their evil song cause I had the song in my head the day that I got this headache and the headache hasn't gone away since....

Clearly the dolls... clearly.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dawnie
Just offering Darrel a bit of moral support.

Took me nearly two hours to get that lot together. Don't go quoting the last one though - it's Swahili but the translation is very suspect.

I can do Urdu too if anyone wants that. Nope? Thought not.

Hey Darrel, I tried.

*runs away really, really quickly* :lookaroun
Dawnie Is not a spy! She is one of my top doll protectors and GOOD friend! Although she is also friends with the leader of ther Intercots division of the Anti doll resistance his name is JimmyC!:( but alas JimmyC`s wife is our top spy!:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
*Sinister, Scar-esque laugh*:lol:
Indeed... Freak did his job well...

I ask you all to recall a scene in The Lion King when Zazu sings IASW and Scar yells at him, telling him to sing anything but that.

But, seriously... that's strange that the ride had problems today... the Disney Bureau of Investigation is going to be knocking on my front door any minute now... :lol: :lol: :lol:
you are forgetting one thing! Scar was the Evil character,which proves my point!
It was the good bird that sang It`s a small world and it was the EVIL scar that told him not to sing that!!!:D Only EVIL people don`t like the song!:p

jrashadb

Originally posted by darthdarrel
you are forgetting one thing! Scar was the Evil character,which proves my point!
It was the good bird that sang It`s a small world and it was the EVIL scar that told him not to sing that!!!:D Only EVIL people don`t like the song!:p

Scar wasn't evil just... missunderstood. He felt slighted... I mean, you know he never got the type of love Mufasa got as a cub. He wasn't evil, he was mad. Just like we're mad at those evil dolls.

Anyway, enough of that... Vince, Bri... we all have to work together here. We're not the enemy, the dolls and their master are. Let's pool our resources and use any and all energy fighting ght dolls, not each other. You can settle your differences later... for now... Truce!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
Vince!!! Don't hurt Brian.. Brian.. dont' taunt Vince.. everyone behave!! (I feel like such a mom)...

:lol: :( Awwww shucks...your no fun ;).... ok Vince...out of the deep fryer... and back into the 20k lagoon for now :p

jrashadb

Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol: :( Awwww shucks...your no fun ;).... ok Vince...out of the deep fryer... and back into the 20k lagoon for now :p

There we go... this is what i'm saying. Patch it up. We have bigger fish to fry...
No pun intended...

WDWFREAK53

Vince...let's put our differences aside on this one...you can swim freely in the 20K lagoon... I won't throw sea sludge at you anymore...

*Extends hand for a shake*

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Vince...let's put our differences aside on this one...you can swim freely in the 20K lagoon... I won't throw sea sludge at you anymore...

*Extends hand for a shake*

Mmmmm fish shake. :slurp:

:lol: OK I'm in deep Right Field today.

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*pops one up to right field*

let's see how on the ball you really are :lol:

Catches Doll popped into Right Field, and flings head toward home.... out!!! Clapping can be heard throughout the stands filled with Small World Geese.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Catches Doll popped into Right Field, and flings head toward home.... out!!! Clapping can be heard throughout the stands filled with Small World Geese.:lol:

Sorry for the drift..but this is a thread about songs that get stuck in your head...and I have the Splash Mountain song in my head right now...but...has anyone noticed that one of the possums or something in the ceiling says "FSU" (I'm assuming that I was either hearing things or that the person that did the voice went to FSU and tried to sneak it in)

Has anyone else heard this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom