Iasw Song!

Lhriangel

Okay.. first of all hands OFF Vince got it boys. He's on the side of good :).

Two.. I am NOT a fallen angel thank you very much.. I thought we had figured THAT one out.

and Three .. Yes Bri I do venture into the West Wing.. you always find the most interesting facts out about people by going into "forbidden" territory. ;)

WDWFREAK53

Wait...DMC...think about this for a minute...

Vince doesn't like the dolls either...we can use him on our side!!!

Vince...I know we've had our differences, but we must band together to take the dolls out :)

(Psst...DMC...we can use him as bait...(dolls love fish :) ))

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I don't even want to know why or how you said that or found that out.

I had no clue that dolls ate anything but Human Flesh.

I guess I'd better stop stradling the fence. But who's side will reign supreme.... If the Dark Side gets the girls, then....

However the dolls only speak the truth, I guess the truth hurts....

Cause the Ocean's are Wide.... However, poor little Timmy never came back when the park closed....

Of course like Jessica Rabbit's Dilemma... the dolls aren't really happy, they are just painted that way....

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
I don't even want to know why or how you said that or found that out.

I had no clue that dolls ate anything but Human Flesh.

I guess I'd better stop stradling the fence. But who's side will reign supreme.... If the Dark Side gets the girls, then....

However the dolls only speak the truth, I guess the truth hurts....

Cause the Ocean's are Wide.... However, poor little Timmy never came back when the park closed....

Of course like Jessica Rabbit's Dilemma... the dolls aren't really happy, they are just painted that way....

Well, the dolls eat EVERYTHING!!!

Ya know when you want a little kid to eat something that he doesn't want to..."Oh don't worry Nick, it tastes like chicken"

The Supreme Doll Leader says, "Oh, don't worry flesheating-havoc-wreaking dolls...it tastes like human"

WDWspider

Well, the dolls eat EVERYTHING!!!

Ya know when you want a little kid to eat something that he doesn't want to..."Oh don't worry Nick, it tastes like chicken"

The Supreme Doll Leader says, "Oh, don't worry flesheating-havoc-wreaking dolls...it tastes like human"

Hmmm... I'm beginning to believe the Doll's Evil Powers, they are the only Fantasyland attraction that do not have anything to do with a Disney Movie. Maybe they are like a cursed artical from the Friday the 13th Series and they are what keep Magic Kingdom so magical as long as they can always have a home and get the left over kids each night to either join their army or fill their cold metallic bellies.

WDWFREAK53

Hmmm... I'm beginning to believe the Doll's Evil Powers, they are the only Fantasyland attraction that do not have anything to do with a Disney Movie. Maybe they are like a cursed artical from the Friday the 13th Series and they are what keep Magic Kingdom so magical as long as they can always have a home and get the left over kids each night to either join their army or fill their cold metallic bellies.

Finally...somebody is seeing the light! :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
:lol:
I told Darrel last night I would like to make a sacrafice to the dolls.... A wee mermaid named Vince.... Tastes like chicken....:p

WDWspider

WOW

**** NEWS FLASH *****
(fake rumor ahead)

I just heard that the small world attraction will get a major upgrade. It will now be a pay per ride attraction. Each boat will be upgraded to have four Guns per row of seats. Throughout the ride you can score big points by knocking out dolls left and right.

hint: save the doll in the balloon and score 500,000 points -- WOW!

Whoever scores the most at ride end gets a complimentary Omaha Baseball Bat with official "Mauls the Dolls" insignia on the side.

This new money crunching cash cow is sure to be a big hit in Fantasyland as Frustrations can be released throughout the day at only $5 a ride.

Coming soon: Interactive pins allowing one doll per trip to be blown to bits from the comfort of your fantastic boat cruise through a wonderland of delight. This will be sold for just $45 and come in a variety of favorrite images such as the "Waht De Krap!" Sign and the "Golden Sun's Fury" pin. In honor of this special event, the song will be digitally remastered and speed up so that maximum fullfillment may be had by all.

WDWFREAK53

Re: WOW

**** NEWS FLASH *****
(fake rumor ahead)

I just heard that the small world attraction will get a major upgrade. It will now be a pay per ride attraction. Each boat will be upgraded to have four Guns per row of seats. Throughout the ride you can score big points by knocking out dolls left and right.

hint: save the doll in the balloon and score 500,000 points -- WOW!

Whoever scores the most at ride end gets a complimentary Omaha Baseball Bat with official "Mauls the Dolls" insignia on the side.

This new money crunching cash cow is sure to be a big hit in Fantasyland as Frustrations can be released throughout the day at only $5 a ride.

Coming soon: Interactive pins allowing one doll per trip to be blown to bits from the comfort of your fantastic boat cruise through a wonderland of delight. This will be sold for just $45 and come in a variety of favorrite images such as the "Waht De Krap!" Sign and the "Golden Sun's Fury" pin. In honor of this special event, the song will be digitally remastered and speed up so that maximum fullfillment may be had by all.

Doesn't this post belong in the "Imagineer" forum :lol: or even News and Rumors :lol:

WDWspider

Re: Re: WOW

Doesn't this post belong in the "Imagineer" forum :lol: or even News and Rumors :lol:

Hey, I said the song was going to be faster, therefore more annoying, it'll sound like the Chipmunks singing Small World in multiple languages. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: WOW

Hey, I said the song was going to be faster, therefore more annoying, it'll sound like the Chipmunks singing Small World in multiple languages. :lol:

the faster and more annoying the song...the faster the resistance moves in :lol:

(we need to bring in Austin Powers for this job...pop the song "I Touch Myself" on and let him go to town...those dolls won't stand a chance :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom