Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Yeah... my bad... I didn't see that post. Sorry. You can have the purple saber back...

*shuts it down and passes it, behind his back to Freak*

*grabs dark garnet lightsaber with a curved hilt and lights it up*

I've always liked the dark side more anyway... :lol:
But, I'm still anti-doll. :mad:

nice...

*lights it using the force in mid-air to take a doll out and catches it*

*tosses the orange lightsaber to Ang because she thinks it's a movie or something*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
*turns on his red lightsaber and waits for the EVIL Pitiful little band of Rebels*
This battlestation is fully armed and fully operational! I`m afraid the shield generator will be on when your friends arrive!:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Hey, Angelique. You can be Amidala from the second movie. Aggressive negotiations!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Umm...yeah...ya gotta love how her shirt "conveniently tore" into a hot looking half shirt :) (sorry testosterone is showing again)

ok...gotta clear my mind of all THOSE happy thoughts...and get my mind back in the game...DOWN WITH THE DOLLS!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...yeah...ya gotta love how her shirt "conveniently tore" into a hot looking half shirt :) (sorry testosterone is showing again)

ok...gotta clear my mind of all THOSE happy thoughts...and get my mind back in the game...DOWN WITH THE DOLLS!

... *looks at Bri* Yes.. your testosterone is showing... lol. Besides I bet I could work a light saber just as well as you could :p.

*waves to jrashadb* Aggressive negotiations? lol.. you haven't seen me when I am determined to get my way ;).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
... *looks at Bri* Yes.. your testosterone is showing... lol. Besides I bet I could work a light saber just as well as you could :p.

*waves to jrashadb* Aggressive negotiations? lol.. you haven't seen me when I am determined to get my way ;).

Yeah...she even ventures into the WEST WING!!! :lol:

figmentmom

Hey, darthdarrel, think we should clue 'em in about the force fields now in place around IASW, or let 'em find out the hard way?:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Hey, darthdarrel, think we should clue 'em in about the force fields now in place around IASW, or let 'em find out the hard way?:lol:
NAh let`s let them find out the hard way!:lol:

MerHearted

Stop fighting!!!

Don't make me lay the smackdown on all yo behinds!!! KING OF THE WORLD!!! *does Chris Jericho-like flexing pose*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by MerHearted
Stop fighting!!!

Don't make me lay the smackdown on all yo behinds!!! KING OF THE WORLD!!! *does Chris Jericho-like flexing pose*

:rolleyes:
]Hey can someone please pass me the tar tar sauce?:lol: :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MerHearted
Stop fighting!!!

Ha! This coming from the man? who is fish?...who is a mermaid?...who annoyies everyone by splashing them :lol: :p ;)

Ha... We will feed you to the dolls first, wee merman :lol: ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
*takes Vinces trident and Peirces vinces fin* MMMMMMMM DMC-12 you should try some of this!:slurp:

*Starts up Deep fryer* Fish frys are usually a friday night thing... but...eh.. I have not had dinner yet *grabs fork and puts on mermaid bib*:slurp:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
*Starts up Deep fryer* Fish frys are usually a friday night thing... but...eh.. I have not had dinner yet *grabs fork and puts on mermaid bib*:slurp:
EVERYONE DIG IN! :slurp: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom