Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
*walks toward Freak*

"Hey, I think *kicks a doll off shoe* we got *webs two rumaging in the trash* a major problem here!"

*turns freak around and knocks off several little dolls ala Raiders of the Lost Ark style*

"I think these buggers are mass producing"

*Lights saber and slices three jumping from different directions*

"Good thing is, they are dumber and easier to destroy *Grabs one falling from ceiling by neck and crushes it with spider strength*, but they are getting annoying"

:mad:

*lights saber*

*flips cloak open*

*shuts cloak quickly* (I knew I forgot SOMETHING)

*female dolls faint from size of saber* :lookaroun

*uses force on male dolls and sends them into waters for Vince*

*leaps up at sun god and slices away*

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Sparky...

While the fight is going on...we need a title for you...

*lights saber*

I dub you...Official FemBot of the IASW Resistance

*shuts saber*

(You're too hot already)
Yaye! :sohappy:

It's about time I get added to this maddness! I'm ready to blow some things up.

*These boots are made for walking starts to play over the crowd, dressed in the official silver go go boots I walk up, put my hands on my hips and kill a row of dolls*

*Blows smoke away from my machine gun jublees and begin to make eyes with a certain guy in the room*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Yaye! :sohappy:

It's about time I get added to this maddness! I'm ready to blow some things up.

*These boots are made for walking starts to play over the crowd, dressed in the official silver go go boots I walk up, put my hands on my hips and kill a row of dolls*

*Blows smoke away from my machine gun jublees and begin to make eyes with a certain guy in the room*

(In Austin Powers voice)

Machine gun Jublees...how did I miss those baby?

I love that caliber of woman...
(by caliber I mean by the size of their guns and the high quality of their characteristics...both meaning the same....homonyms) :drevil:

WDWspider

(In Austin Powers voice)

Machine gun Jublees...how did I miss those baby?

I love that caliber of woman...
(by caliber I mean by the size of their guns and the high quality of their characteristics...both meaning the same....homonyms) :drevil:

Obviously you missed Operation : . :hammer:

No matter, the forces of evil are getting rather pathetic with all our new recruits.

Dolls : 1

Resistance: 180 Dolls + one white ferris wheel + one spider doll + one sun god

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Obviously you missed Operation : . :hammer:

No matter, the forces of evil are getting rather pathetic with all our new recruits.

Dolls : 1

Resistance: 180 Dolls + one white ferris wheel + one spider doll + one sun god
I just wanna help out the good side. :D Operation: couldn't come into effect without being "knighted" as part of the resistance.

Now as your official FemBot, does anyone need anything? I need to go out and reload myself. :drevil:

WDWspider

I just wanna help out the good side. :D Operation: couldn't come into effect without being "knighted" as part of the resistance.

Now as your official FemBot, does anyone need anything? I need to go out and reload myself. :drevil:

Careful Spark... you might start a fire.

I believe we may have an Arsonist Expert on our side as well.

Whoo Hoo!

Dolls say your prays...

*Presses button to activate "Spider-man" small world doll*

*whistles and web swings away*

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Careful Spark... you might start a fire.

I believe we may have an Arsonist Expert on our side as well.

Whoo Hoo!

Dolls say your prays...
Yeah, watch it! I am a Spark with automatic machine gun jublees! I can disguise myself, seduce the dolls, and then BAM! Down with a whole country! :p

No one would expect someone like lil' ol me to blow up a country now would you??

WDWFREAK53

No one would expect someone like lil' ol me to blow up a country now would you??

No but we would expect someone like Darrel to blow up a...doll :lookaroun

(Shhh...get ready everyone...here comes a :rolleyes: )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
Since some wrestling stuff has been mentioned in this thread recently, I thought it would be fun to see who the participants of this war would be most like if it were to take place in the ring. Here's who I think some of you guys are most like from the current WWE roster. (Click to find out who! :) )

darthdarrel : Has good intentions, but really isn't doing the world the good he thinks he is. Hehe.
WDWFreak53 : Fun, silly, cool... ok, one word... showstoppa!
DMC-12 : Thorn to Darrel's side, also likes to tell him where to put certain objects. :lookaroun
Angelique : Sweet, charming, and loving... sometimes emotional...
jrashadb : Really let's his actions do the talking.. all business.
spider-man : Good-natured and heroic... but also mysterious...

K, those were all the ones I could think of for now. If I missed you, tell me and I'll look back at your actions in this war and see who fits you. :)

Ladies and gentlemen...boys and girls...children of all ages...(AND DOLLS...YOU BETTER BE READY...THIS TAGTEAM IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!!!)

Sparky

and...

Diva

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Whoo Whee!!

I'm the DIVA of the DECADE! Gee, my daddy would be so proud of me. :p

But we all know that CymbalDiva is the TRUE diva of the decade, not me. :D

WDWFREAK53

Whoo Whee!!

I'm the DIVA of the DECADE! Gee, my daddy would be so proud of me. :p

But we all know that CymbalDiva is the TRUE diva of the decade, not me. :D

Hmmm...and what's a tag team without a great manager???

Hmmm... :lookaroun who could be a good manager???

Ahhhh... ME!!!! :)

MerHearted

There's too much love in here!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*rage invokes unknown mermaid powers*

*eyes glow bright red and hair stands on end as a storm of lightning, flooding rain, and gale force winds crash onto IASW*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
There's too much love in here!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*rage invokes unknown mermaid powers*

*eyes glow bright red and hair stands on end as a storm of lightning, flooding rain, and gale force winds crash onto IASW*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No love for the dolls though Vince...just love for fellow man...and fellow resistance members :)

I mean...check out that TAG TEAM!!!

Oh...and I have an even more "rage-infested" ariel pic for ya...(I kinda doctored one up for ya if you'd like it :) )

jaylenofan86

*lights purple saber up*

*slices 5 doll's heads off in one swing*

*kicks doll flying though the air to get me*

*pulls gun out and shoots it in the head*

General Grizz

:rolleyes:

Look what happens when they're left alone. Thank goodness for the law. (Could violence possibly come from this instinct)??? :rolleyes: :brick: :mad: :rolleyes:

This is so pathetic! What do you want to make IASW into? A nightmare? Sheesh..those are horrid images! Please!

:hammer: :brick: :mad: :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Look what happens when they're left alone. Thank goodness for the law. (Could violence possibly come from this instinct)??? :rolleyes: :brick: :mad: :rolleyes:

This is so pathetic! What do you want to make IASW into? A nightmare? Sheesh..those are horrid images! Please!

:hammer: :brick: :mad: :rolleyes:

Grizz...do you NOT understand our cause?????????

you ask if we want to turn IASW into a nightmare...well...no...we are trying to RETURN IASW into a peaceful theme-park going experience....It's a NIGHTMARE WITH HORRID IMAGES NOW!!! Did you see what the evil dolls did to poor Vince's sister????

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Grizz...do you NOT understand our cause?????????

you ask if we want to turn IASW into a nightmare...well...no...we are trying to RETURN IASW into a peaceful theme-park going experience....It's a NIGHTMARE WITH HORRID IMAGES NOW!!! Did you see what the evil dolls did to poor Vince's sister????
The dolls never did anything to Vinces sister and you know it,it was computer trickery!:mad:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall

blah blah blah :rolleyes: :brick: :mad: :rolleyes:

blah blah blah

: :mad: :rolleyes:

Again with the dolly lovers and the rolling of the eyes...

*throws up* :hurl:

Its a Game Grizz....sheesh... Like I... or we... would really go out and do such things in the real world. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom