Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
:eek: OMG... please explain this one furthur.

Alll I ever hear now a days WHAT??? is Angle Sucks Angle Sucks, and when WHAT??? he talks they always "What!" him to death. Do you hate me that WHAT??? bad now? :lol:

WHAT!?!?!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
well i am getting into the act with wrestlers I think freak is most like the godfather obvious reasons spidey you are kurt angle to me and darrel to me you are the rock because you are there when i need you I think i am most like stephanie pre job lol because when i get mad i get even

Darrel reminds me of 3 characters...

Papa Shango (voodoo DOLLS) (hmm...but wasn't he the Godfather?) OOPS :lol:
Bastion Booger
George "THE ANIMAL" Steel (didn't he have a doll? :lol: )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Please take this with a fun loving heart, but... um...

Gold dust...

PERFECT!!!

On Raw X (the award show)

He said...Well, I'm getting all tingly from my head...down to my Golden Globes

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*sigh* I'm Bored... and the Job Hunting web sites are kinda slow today with the holiday....

*does a Neo from 'The Matrix'... slow motion, bullet time move... pulls out duel Berrata's ...busts several caps in quite a few doll's a$$es*

There...now I feel better :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
*sigh* I'm Bored... and the Job Hunting web sites are kinda slow today with the holiday....

*does a Neo from 'The Matrix'... slow motion, bullet time move... pulls out duel Berrata's ...busts several caps in quite a few doll's a$$es*

There...now I feel better :D

Sweet moves!!!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*takes out dartgun and pops a few darts in DMC-12`s A$$!:lol:

HEY watch it. As ambassador for the resiststance I must say that's not allowed.. do you want to start another full fledged war already?? Watch it Darrel...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*takes out dartgun and pops a few darts in DMC-12`s A$$!:lol:

EVIL!!!!!!!!! How DARE YOU!!!

*lights saber and slices end of dartgun*

Don't MESS with Jer!

LOOK INTO THESE EYES!!! These are the eyes...of a determined Freak...determined to rid the world of you and your evil minions...KNOW THESE EYES...because THESE are the LAST things you'll be seeing before your demise!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
EVIL!!!!!!!!! How DARE YOU!!!

*lights saber and slices end of dartgun*

Don't MESS with Jer!

LOOK INTO THESE EYES!!! These are the eyes...of a determined Freak...determined to rid the world of you and your evil minions...KNOW THESE EYES...because THESE are the LAST things you'll be seeing before your demise!

BOYS BOYS.. back away from each other.. lets try to keep a peaceful situation for awhile longer.. while I try to access the situation at IASW West...

*shakes her head* just cool it boys.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
HEY watch it. As ambassador for the resiststance I must say that's not allowed.. do you want to start another full fledged war already?? Watch it Darrel...
Well he destroyed one of the dolls so that calls for retribution!:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom