Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
Here Darrel... take this Malibu Barbie doll... Now....BACK OFF MY PEOPLE!

:lol: :animwink:

:lol:

*gives Darrel Blow up doll* Now go play and be a nice dolly lover! :) :D

MerHearted

Bri.. ok, the disbelief and sadness has settled down... now anger has consumed me. I need to take out my aggression on something...

Send me in!

I don't care if I have the trident or not, I'll use my bare hands if I have to. I'll go in alone, I don't care. I want things to scream in my grip. I want blood!!! *big innocent eyes turn dark and crimson* :mad: :fork:

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by spider-man
:eek: OMG... please explain this one furthur.

Alll I ever hear now a days is Angle Sucks Angle Sucks, and when he talks they always "What!" him to death. Do you hate me that bad now? :lol:

spidey remember I havent watched it in awhile its because I remember him as the american hero lol

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
Bri.. ok, the disbelief and sadness has settled down... now anger has consumed me. I need to take out my aggression on something...

Send me in!

I don't care if I have the trident or not, I'll use my bare hands if I have to. I'll go in alone, I don't care. I want things to scream in my grip. I want blood!!! *big innocent eyes turn dark and crimson* :mad: :fork:

GO GO GO VINCE...Imagine all of the dolls with Warren Sapp faces!!!

(Psst...guys...gals....members of the resistance...the rage that has consumed him is so great...we can all go for a drink :) )

WDWspider

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
spidey remember I havent watched it in awhile its because I remember him as the american hero lol

*wipes brow*

That's why I wanted an explanation, I was *quickly webs Clown Doll and swings him around knocking out six others* hoping you meant the former Kurt Angle.

Is it just me or do we have a "Trouble with Small World Dolls" episode on our hands. This things are just annoying scurring all about like they are now a days. Darrel I think you have a doll infestation going on here... you ain't been screwing around with anatomically correct dolls have you... :lol: I said screwing around. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
*wipes brow*

That's why I wanted an explanation, I was *quickly webs Clown Doll and swings him around knocking out six others* hoping you meant the former Kurt Angle.

Is it just me or do we have a "Trouble with Small World Dolls" episode on our hands. This things are just annoying scurring all about like they are now a days. Darrel I think you have a doll infestation going on here... you ain't been screwing around with anatomically correct dolls have you... :lol: I said screwing around. :lol:

Phillips head? :lookaroun

MerHearted

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
GO GO GO VINCE...Imagine all of the dolls with Warren Sapp faces!!!

(Psst...guys...gals....members of the resistance...the rage that has consumed him is so great...we can all go for a drink :) )

*slowly emerges from the waters of IASW*

*is seen by the dolls and is quickly surrounded*

*my blood-shot eyes stare at them with hatred*

*unleashes a blood curdling shriek that explodes the heads of all dolls and structures within a 100 ft radius*
:mad:

WDWspider

*silence*

*nothing survives the fury of the Siren's Call*

*Dolls cannot regenerate under the circumstances*

*a clear victory on the resistance side*

:sohappy:

cymbaldiva

*slowly emerges from the waters of IASW*

*is seen by the dolls and is quickly surrounded*

*my blood-shot eyes stare at them with hatred*

*unleashes a blood curdling shriek that explodes the heads of all dolls and structures within a 100 ft radius*

*Diva settles on her lounge with popcorn and a frosty beverage to enjoy the show*

KEWL!!! :cool:

jrashadb

*sips beverage nd takes a seat next to Diva...*

Hi. Good to see you again.

Man, I thought I was in a bad mood... look at him go. I was about to lead teh clone army over here, but I think Vince is taking care of business by himself.

And, Freak... *clashes saber with him* 'Sup, dog. I'm not totally sure about that whole Booker T thing... that Spinarooni thing is a bit much ... But, I do appreciate his style. And, his taste in hair dos. :lol:

Lhriangel

Vince... be careful kay?... If you need us just call...

(okay yeah so ... I hate my computer? or rather I hate our network.. it sucks.. so if it crashed when I was talking to any of you.. I don't hate you.. my connection does :))

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*sips beverage nd takes a seat next to Diva...*

Hi. Good to see you again.

Man, I thought I was in a bad mood... look at him go. I was about to lead teh clone army over here, but I think Vince is taking care of business by himself.

And, Freak... *clashes saber with him* 'Sup, dog. I'm not totally sure about that whole Booker T thing... that Spinarooni thing is a bit much ... But, I do appreciate his style. And, his taste in hair dos. :lol:

Not much man!
Ok...deal...Booker T minus that stupid Spinarooni thing :lol:
(he does rock though :lol: )

Oh and watch out for Vince...he's a HitFish on a mission...his team lost big...and it was THEIR year...but...Vince...(get ready for more doll bashing)...THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR! (sorry bud :lol: )

MerHearted

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Oh and watch out for Vince...he's a HitFish on a mission...his team lost big...and it was THEIR year...but...Vince...(get ready for more doll bashing)...THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR! (sorry bud :lol: )

*unleashes another shriek* :mad:

*throws a doll limb at Bri's head* :mad:

WDWspider

*walks toward Freak*

"Hey, I think *kicks a doll off shoe* we got *webs two rumaging in the trash* a major problem here!"

*turns freak around and knocks off several little dolls ala Raiders of the Lost Ark style*

"I think these buggers are mass producing"

*Lights saber and slices three jumping from different directions*

"Good thing is, they are dumber and easier to destroy *Grabs one falling from ceiling by neck and crushes it with spider strength*, but they are getting annoying"

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*unleashes another shriek* :mad:

*throws a doll limb at Bri's head* :mad:

Hey FISH!!!

The Fight is that way ------> *points at dolls*

*Rips sun off the wall in mexico scene.... throws it like a frisbe ... slices 50 dolls in half*

WDWFREAK53

Sparky...

While the fight is going on...we need a title for you...

*lights saber*

I dub you...Official FemBot of the IASW Resistance

*shuts saber*

(You're too hot already)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom