Iasw Song!

MerHearted

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Vince...if you're in there...COME TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

You fool! You understand nothing. He can longer hear you. There is only US!

(No... please.. help... don't let them take me..) :(

Quiet! Don't you get it? You need us! We are everything! There is nothing you can do!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by MerHearted

Quiet! Don't you get it? You need us! We are everything! There is nothing you can do!
Just call him Golem!:D

jrashadb

Um... right.

Spidey, this seems like it's up your alley... what with the whole Venom era and all.

Freak... don't mention it. You know how we do it in the Resistance. We're all a family.
Testtrack... fancy suit. very nice.

WDWFREAK53

*grabs US's head*

LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!

THINK!!!! YOU STAND NO CHANCE IF YOU CHOOSE THE DARK SIDE...

cymbaldiva

jrashhadb!

I'm so happy to see you! :sohappy:

*Diva sighs and rises from her oh-so-comfy lounge..*

Will you please save my seat and watch my cocktail for me? Looks like Spark and I are going to go whup on some dolls!

Wish us luck! :animwink: :D

*raises her saber and strides confidently into battle*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
jrashhadb!

Will you please save my seat and watch my cocktail for me? Looks like Spark and I are going to go whup on some dolls!

*throws mud down* :lookaroun

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
jrashhadb!

*Holds saber behind his back and looks at the evil presence that has inhabited Vince's body...*

Um, hey Diva. Sure thing. Nothing happening here.

*Sips, beverage*

Actually, I think this whole thing will work itself out without me.

*lays down on his recliner but keeps his saber lit.*

But, I'll be here... just in case.

WDWspider

"Spider-man" small world doll completes it's mission of sending out hypnotic wave signals only the dolls are able to hear. The dolls are once more rendered harmless, and can only move in two or three directions once again. Their hunger has been subdued, and their rage as been destroyed.

Now, at long last....

*shakes Darrels hands for sticking up for his "friends" through the "tough" times *

It is over!

Jerry... Is it possible to travel back in time and correct the original Small World Track that had the encoded messages in it with this...

*Hands Jerry corrected Song Track minus the message*

I discovered that the Songs had a hidden message only the dolls were able to hear... after a certain time period a trigger was released that caused the dolls to become Evil... I suspect Universal Studios had something to do with this back when they were partners with Seagrams. If we can go back in time and switch out the bad tracks then all the blood shed can be avoided, and Vince will have his sister back and none of the past 150 pages would have ever happened.

God's Speed!

I hope he is successful. :confused:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
"Spider-man" small world doll completes it's mission of sending out hypnotic wave signals only the dolls are able to hear. The dolls are once more rendered harmless, and can only move in two or three directions once again. Their hunger has been subdued, and their rage as been destroyed.

Now, at long last....

*shakes Darrels hands for sticking up for his "friends" through the "tough" times *

It is over!

Jerry... Is it possible to travel back in time and correct the original Small World Track that had the encoded messages in it with this...

*Hands Jerry corrected Song Track minus the message*

I discovered that the Songs had a hidden message only the dolls were able to hear... after a certain time period a trigger was released that caused the dolls to become Evil... I suspect Universal Studios had something to do with this back when they were partners with Seagrams. If we can go back in time and switch out the bad tracks then all the blood shed can be avoided, and Vince will have his sister back and none of the past 150 pages would have ever happened.

God's Speed!

I hope he is successful. :confused:

Ok...resistance members...

J-rash...sit there...dont' worry, we can handle this :lol: don't get up :)

*slices a couple dolls heads off while mixing another drink for J-rash and Diva*

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ok...resistance members...

J-rash...sit there...dont' worry, we can handle this :lol: don't get up :)

*slices a couple dolls heads off while mixing another drink for J-rash and Diva*

Noooo.. bad Freak!

*Duct Tapes heads back on slightly crooked*

The dolls are OK now. Bad Bad Freak, now you shall receive a spanking. Yes a spanking from Fembot Spark. Then we shall all receive a spanking. :lol: :hammer:

No. The dolls are OK, we just need Jerry to go back in time so we can save Vince's Sister, and all the other kids who were eaten during th past few years of the Evil Doll Reign. The battle is over now, at least until IASW Song Part 2. :lookaroun

MerHearted

*glares into Bri's eyes*

Do I sense a love in your heart? You fool, what good is love to you? It can only lead to heartbreak. If you will not join the dark side... then perhaps she will. Hahahaha.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by spider-man
Noooo... Bad Bad Freak, now you shall receive a spanking. Yes a spanking from Fembot Spark. Then we shall all receive a spanking. :lol: :hammer:
Whoa Nelly! I soooo did NOT see that part of the contract when I became the official FemBot of the Resistance! Spankings?? :eek: :dazzle:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*grabs Bri by the throat*Don't you understand? From darkness are all hearts born... mine... yours... and to darkness shall they return... there is no light... no love... no hope... for darkness is the heart's true essence. :mad:
Okay, this is REALLY scaring me! :eek:

*Goes and hides head in a corner, covering her ears for the bad voices to stop*

*Luanne's voice from King of the Hill*
Gow Awayee Deamons, GOW AWAYEEE! :fork:

WDWspider

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa Nelly! I soooo did NOT see that part of the contract when I became the official FemBot of the Resistance! Spankings?? :eek: :dazzle:

Quest for the holy Grail Reference.
:lol:

No, you don't have to carry it out, however.. bad puns, extensive movie tie-ins/references, and the fight for right are all real requirements.

WDWspider

Vince - one warning.

It's over and Jerry will go back and revive your sister and all the other kids who were eaten, so back down or we are soooo having Sushi tonight and MKTiggerman will be guest of honor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom