Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

? The comment was not even directed at you... I was joking with freak.... :rolleyes:

This is getting old guys... I think I may step down... and hand over the reigns to Freak.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Again with the dolly lovers and the rolling of the eyes...

*throws up* :hurl:

Its a Game Grizz....sheesh... Like I... or we... would really go out and do such things in the real world. :rolleyes:
HMMM... WOnders....:veryconfu :lol:

MerHearted

*With IASW obliterated, I move on to other attractions to satisfy my bloodlust*

What's that? Pirates?! Pirates?! They're just like Buccaneers!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*proceeds to unleash demonic fury on Pirates of the Carribbean*

:mad: :fork: :mad: :fork: :mad: :fork:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
*With IASW obliterated, I move on to other attractions to satisfy my bloodlust*

What's that? Pirates?! Pirates?! They're just like Buccaneers!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*proceeds to unleash demonic fury on Pirates of the Carribbean*

:mad: :fork: :mad: :fork: :mad: :fork:

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Vince...I remind you...BE MINDFUL OF YOUR THOUGHTS...do not GO TO THE BUCS SIDE!!!!

This is getting WAY out of hand....

Since Jerry has stepped down from his place...I guess that makes me next in command.

Since the Master has handed down his power...I must take the reins...

Fall in troops...

MerHearted

*speaking in multiple voices*

Bri... do not stand in our way. All in our way shall be struck down. We must have vengeance. We must make others share our pain. We must destroy all. Love and hope are dead... only darkness shall reign!!! :mad:

darthdarrel

Original Poster

Bri... do not stand in our way. All in our way shall be struck down. We must have vengeance. We must make others share our pain. We must destroy all. Love and hope are dead... only darkness shall reign!!! :mad:
Uh oh Ursala has gotten ahold of Vince!:eek:

WDWFREAK53

*smacks Vince upside the head*

Come on bud...snap out of it...we must keep our heads on straight....we must do this in a civilized and planned out way...

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Since Jerry has stepped down from his place...I guess that makes me next in command.

Since the Master has handed down his power...I must take the reins...

Fall in troops...

I am still here... but now you control whatever you want... I am the silent partner....lol :)

MerHearted

*grabs Bri by the throat*

Don't you understand? From darkness are all hearts born... mine... yours... and to darkness shall they return... there is no light... no love... no hope... for darkness is the heart's true essence. :mad:

WDWFREAK53

Don't you understand? From darkness are all hearts born... mine... yours... and to darkness shall they return... there is no light... no love... no hope... for darkness is the heart's true essence. :mad:

*lights saber*

*slices Vince's hair off*

I DO UNDERSTAND...I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT LISTEN TO REASON AND AUTHORITY...YOU HAVE AN EVIL DEMEANER TO YOU AND I FEEL YOU BECOMING A THREAT TO THE RESISTANCE...

Now LET me GO!!! I'm WARNING YOU!

jrashadb

*lights both his sabers and looks at the mermaid with anger in his eyes*

I don't think you want to be doing that, Vince... Don't think we won't make a few Filet O'Fishes up in here...
And, leave Pirates of the Carribean out of this. I like that ride.

Testtrack321

*Testtrack walks into room wearing a Power Suit a la Metroid Prime*

MerHearted, prepare to eat phazar beam!

*breeeeeeeeee!!!!!*

*shoots beam of phazar at MerHearted and he flies across the room*

Anyone else?

MerHearted

*lets Bri go*

Hahahaha... my hair? A symbol of beauty and warmth is it not? Trinkets and dreams... such trivial things are they. So trivial and yet they meant so much to this once innocent soul. Vince? Hahaha... he is no longer here. Rage and hatred consumed his heart. There is no Vince... only US!!! Reason? We ARE reason! The only reason lies in darkness. Don't you sense it? The darkness in your heart? Don't you feel the power? Don't you crave it? Don't hold it back... let it bloom... consume you... for only then, can you realize your true potential. Give in to the darkness... join us! :fork:

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
There you go people there is all the proof you need the resistance is EVIL!

yeah yeah yeah... vince is a Rouge and has been for quite some time.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

*lets Bri go*

Hahahaha... my hair? A symbol of beauty and warmth is it not? Trinkets and dreams... such trivial things are they. So trivial and yet they meant so much to this once innocent soul. Vince? Hahaha... he is no longer here. Rage and hatred consumed his heart. There is no Vince... only US!!! Reason? We ARE reason! The only reason lies in darkness. Don't you sense it? The darkness in your heart? Don't you feel the power? Don't you crave it? Don't hold it back... let it bloom... consume you... for only then, can you realize your true potential. Give in to the darkness... join us! :fork:

Vince...calm down...take some deep breaths...wait... :lol: (do you have gills or lungs???)

*calls 1-800-4 XRSISM*

*lights saber*

Vince...if you're in there...COME TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom