Iasw Song!

jrashadb

Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol:

*Walks from his post in Mexico at Epcot to the UK... grumbles something about hating the real world the whole way there... orders a double Bushmills... tells barkeep to keep 'em coming...*

It's been a long week.

*pushes cloak back to show the head of a newly defeated doll*

I had to take my anger out on some dolls. That's where I've been. Resistance members... I think it's time for another run. Bust out the jet, I'm ready to take out IASW: West coast.

P.S. -- Diva... that was fancy.

figmentmom

Hmmm...with all this sashaying around, Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons , is clearly going to have to shop for a new wardrobe!:lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by jrashadb
*Walks from his post in Mexico at Epcot to the UK... grumbles something about hating the real world the whole way there... orders a double Bushmills... tells barkeep to keep 'em coming...*

It's been a long week.

*pushes cloak back to show the head of a newly defeated doll*

I had to take my anger out on some dolls. That's where I've been. Resistance members... I think it's time for another run. Bust out the jet, I'm ready to take out IASW: West coast.

P.S. -- Diva... that was fancy.
Awwww... Sorry you had a l-o-n-g week! Good job with the defeated doll! Got any Bushmill to spare? I've been on my feet running around for the past 7 hours...

MerHearted

Since some wrestling stuff has been mentioned in this thread recently, I thought it would be fun to see who the participants of this war would be most like if it were to take place in the ring. Here's who I think some of you guys are most like from the current WWE roster. (Click to find out who! :) )

darthdarrel : Has good intentions, but really isn't doing the world the good he thinks he is. Hehe.
WDWFreak53 : Fun, silly, cool... ok, one word... showstoppa!
DMC-12 : Thorn to Darrel's side, also likes to tell him where to put certain objects. :lookaroun
Angelique : Sweet, charming, and loving... sometimes emotional...
jrashadb : Really let's his actions do the talking.. all business.
spider-man : Good-natured and heroic... but also mysterious...

K, those were all the ones I could think of for now. If I missed you, tell me and I'll look back at your actions in this war and see who fits you. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MerHearted
DMC-12 : Thorn to Darrel's side, also likes to tell him where to put certain objects. :lookaroun

LOL! I am The Rock...yay! :sohappy: Thanks Vince!

Darrel if you roll your eyes at this..... so help you God! :fork: :p :lol:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
No need to pull out your female tactics sweetie! Besides, you ARE the only Diva to grace our presence. :D

(P.S. Save moves like that for when we really, really need 'em... that way the boys don't get too used to them and you can catch them totally off guard when you need to!)

Girlfriend, thanks for the reality check! Not sure what I was thinking, but I do need to save all of my moves for the destruction of those EVIL dolls!

jrashadb - Where have you been??? I've missed you so!!!

WDWFREAK53

Since some wrestling stuff has been mentioned in this thread recently, I thought it would be fun to see who the participants of this war would be most like if it were to take place in the ring. Here's who I think some of you guys are most like from the current WWE roster. (Click to find out who! :) )

darthdarrel : Has good intentions, but really isn't doing the world the good he thinks he is. Hehe.

K, those were all the ones I could think of for now. If I missed you, tell me and I'll look back at your actions in this war and see who fits you. :)

HEHEHEH...Thank you TONS Vinnie Mac!!!

Shawn Michaels is one of my alltime faves!!!

*queue music*

He's just a sexy boy...sexy boy...I'm not your boy toy....boy toy

Attachments

• hbk1.jpg
    hbk1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Hmmm...do you think the girls actually LIKE these outfits? :lol:

It's never the outfits Freak. Trust me, my wife is a bigger WWE fan than me. It's the bods, and to a lesser extent... the looks and attitude.

WDWFREAK53

Sweet picks dude...throw some links up for OneLilSpark (Sable)
and...of course you MUST change J-rash...he's more of a "Booker T" one bad dude that can MOVE...and doesn't take anything from anybody.

I like Spidey as the Wolverine...but he may be better as Jeff Hardy

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
It's never the outfits Freak. Trust me, my wife is a bigger WWE fan than me. It's the bods, and to a lesser extent... the looks and attitude.

Well, I am the SHOWSTOPPPPPA!!!

(she's bigger than you Spidey??? she must be JACKED! :lol: jk)

tiggerlover1971

well i am getting into the act with wrestlers I think freak is most like the godfather obvious reasons spidey you are kurt angle to me and darrel to me you are the rock because you are there when i need you I think i am most like stephanie pre job lol because when i get mad i get even

WDWspider

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
spidey you are kurt angle to me

:eek: OMG... please explain this one furthur.

Alll I ever hear now a days is Angle Sucks Angle Sucks, and when he talks they always "What!" him to death. Do you hate me that bad now? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom