Iasw Song!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Horizons38
No way ! She will only inspire him to greater things!
:sohappy: That's right!? I'll make him into a lean, mean, evil doll resistance machine! Besides... I can make myself the damsell in distress and he can work ten times harder to save me. (He IS my knight in shining Freaky armor... ;) )

Right Bri??:kiss:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
:sohappy: That's right!? I'll make him into a lean, mean, evil doll resistance machine! Besides... I can make myself the damsell in distress and he can work ten times harder to save me. (He IS my knight in shining Freaky armor... ;) )

:rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

Umm...I kinda like Darrel's idea :lookaroun

Oh, I guess that can wait until AFTER I rescue the damsel in distress ;)

Hmmmmm....

plus...this is good that you're on our side...your beauty alone will mesmerize those evil dolls (and Darrel considering he threatened to kiss you on New Years) and they'll be easy pickins' :)

(Oh...and Darrel...if you DID get the opportunity to kiss the Spark on New Years...I would've seriously had to lay the smack down on you...if you smellellelelelelelelelelellll what the FREAK is cooking!)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
She may be beautiful,but her beauty will not fool the new and improved dolls!:D

Oh come on...just LOOK at her...

She'd just need to bat those eyes, shake that cute little hiney, and flip that "Sweet Home Alabama" do...and your dolls would be putty in her hands (no veiled innuendos)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
She may be beautiful,but her beauty will not fool the new and improved dolls!:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*passes out filterless PallMall's to all the dolls* Smoke Up Dollys! :drevil:

MicBat

With all this Star Wars lingo going around within this discussion, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Darrel ends up being one of us resistance members' father! :eek: :lol::lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MicBat
With all this Star Wars lingo going around within this discussion, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Darrel ends up being one of us resistance members' father! :eek: :lol::lookaroun

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
*Diva strolls in, notes the male babble...*

*turns on her heel, tosses her long blonde hair and strolls back out*

WHOA...do that again...that was a cool move!!!

lemme try...

*leans back on heel and twists body*

*tosses my short brown hair*

*strolls...nah...I don't like "Strolling"...STRUTS back out*

sweet...now can you do it near the dolls holding your lit saber extended?

cymbaldiva

:lol:

You can't toss short hair, silly boy!

Oh, and the only reason Diva strolls is that you just couldn't handle the full strut! :animwink: :lol:

Lhriangel

um.. RIGHT... okay kids... maybe it would be better to seperate Jen and Bri if we want to get any REAL work done...

hmm Jen.. actually I'd love to talk to you about a mission.. if you can memerize Darrel.. I might have a use for you over here...

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Oh come on...just LOOK at her...

She'd just need to bat those eyes, shake that cute little hiney, and flip that "Sweet Home Alabama" do...and your dolls would be putty in her hands (no veiled innuendos)

It's good to have a lady of that CALIBER on our side...

then she can stick out her "girls" and blow all the dolls to bits. :lol:

Ozzy Osborne can help her out and we can call it...

dun dun duuuum... *zoom in close*

Operation: ! :drevil:

:p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
*Diva strolls in, notes the male babble...*

*turns on her heel, tosses her long blonde hair and strolls back out*
No need to pull out your female tactics sweetie! Besides, you ARE the only Diva to grace our presence. :D

(P.S. Save moves like that for when we really, really need 'em... that way the boys don't get too used to them and you can catch them totally off guard when you need to!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom