I successfully stoped a group of line cutters!!!

NedLand

I said it is GOING to happen one day
...its inevitable. I even said "Im not saying its right"....so please take your suggestion somewhere else. I would just like to see it happen because when its done...the moron who got punched is going to be acting like he/she had no idea why. That is how it ALWAYS ends.

Only asking. Sorry to interrupt your conversation about ipods and hockey, the thread title must have misled me.:p

Mickey is King

Because everyone thinks what he/she got going on is more important and or better than what anyone else can have going on. People are selfish, and until someone gets their face pounded off, or Disney and the rest of the parks start enforcing the rules better, it will never stop.

I can take 60 less CM's at MK standing on Main Street waving at me...put them on line patrol. Someone skips, they go get security...Gone. End of story. Line cutting and abuse of it will end in 6 months.

Agreed.......Better enforcment would EASILY end the problem.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
No attitude here. I very non-confrontational actually, which may be the reason it doesn't bother me.

I don't feel I am entitled to anything nor should anybody else for that matter. If I did "line jump" I would do it as politely as possible.

I'm not really calling YOU our specifically but the way you suggest you have an entitlement to be with your friends ahead of everyone else who already waited...quite honestly is insane. If being with them was THAT important then you probably should not have split up in the first place. If you had to go to the bathroom and being with them was that important they should have went with you or waited outside the restroom and yelled in so you felt like you can complete normal human things and not worry about being without them for 10 minutes.

The reason people get upset, mad, or whatever is not because they are confrontational. People feel disrespected. They don't care they may have to wait an additional 2-5 minutes cause you cut. Its the fact that you feel you are entitled to cut the line ahead of them as if they haven't been there waiting. It' cool you want to be with your party to ride a ride. I dig that, I understand, and sympathize with that. Why should EVERYONE else have to wait on your account though? Your party should have to wait, and "suffer" because of YOU. For whatever reason. 1 person is not bigger or more important than 100.

tizzo

I can take 60 less CM's at MK standing on Main Street waving at me...put them on line patrol. Someone skips, they go get security...Gone. End of story. Line cutting and abuse of it will end in 6 months.

This brings something to mind that I hadn't previously associated with this thread. Have you ever been in the MK the last half hour before closing on a MVMCP night without a party wristband? There were lines of cast members across major thoroughfares blocking the movement of people without wristbands. My wife had to argue with two of them and finally just walk past one in order to take my three year old niece to the bathroom so that we could leave the park. And this was 15 minutes before park closing. My point being that if they wanted to Disney could do something about it.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Just a thought on the punching people/ getting in someone's face bit......

It is NEVER wise to mess around/fight physically with a person you do not know.
For all you know, they could be a martial arts master or extreme fighter, or ex military navy seal..............you just don't know.........:lookaroun:lookaroun

please keep this in mind when about to throw the first punch.

I agree 100% with that. But what I am saying is that it IS going to happen. Most people who are MA Masters, and whatnot are usually VERY respectful people anyway.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Only asking. Sorry to interrupt your conversation about ipods and hockey, the thread title must have misled me.:p

You mean iPhones? :p

But that is where we tried taking the thread because it became so silly. You have 4-5 people justifying skipping lines and about 25 people telling them they are nuts. Then of course race becomes and issue as well.

Mickey is King

I agree 100% with that. But what I am saying is that it IS going to happen. Most people who are MA Masters, and whatnot are usually VERY respectful people anyway.

yeah, probably will...... I have seen it ALMOST HAPPEN at RRC before.
I hope no kids get caught up in the scuffle if/when it does happen :cry:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
In my land Ned = non educated delinquent.

neds28qi.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
yeah, probably will...... I have seen it ALMOST HAPPEN at RRC before.
I hope no kids get caught up in the scuffle if/when it does happen :cry:

Yeah that is going to be the bad thing is someone is gonna have to explain to his/her kids why someone lost their teeth and why mommy and daddy clapped for it. :eek:

NedLand

o.k. , who is NED, was/is it a movie or show?

I have heard the term "Ned sydrome " before

I am a bit behind.... can you catch me up? seriously.

Ned sydrome may be Network 66's answer to Max Headroom.
If you are talking about Ned Syndrome you could be making a Simpsons reference.

Neither applies to me.

Rook26

Well put, Mr. Spock. :)

(Kidding about the Mr. Spock, wonder how many will get the geeky reference, but serious about the "well put").

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one." :ROFLOL: Love it.

Live long and prosper Tizzo.

Mickey is King

Yeah that is going to be the bad thing is someone is gonna have to explain to his/her kids why someone lost their teeth and why mommy and daddy clapped for it. :eek:

so true.... or how about a kid getting accidentally slammed in the mouth and bloodied , that would make for great memories of Disney eh? ( no I'm not canadian)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom