I know you all do this.

MousDad

All I have to say is, I have been dreading the day I back my chair up at work and my headphone cable gets caught in the wheel and unplugs from my PC and the entire office of my co-workers who respect me for my hard work and collegial demeanor get a sudden blast of Cinderellabration, or something like that. :eek:

NewfieFan

Well, I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

Actually, my kids lullabies include all the Winnie the Pooh songs from the original movie and "We Go On" (yes, we love Illuminations)! My daughter (2 1/2) says, "Mommy sing Epcot music!"

We also love the Tarzan music!

withasmile

i dont have that many, but i on my mp3 i have:

one jump - aladdin
true loves kiss - enchanted
thats how you know - enchanted
walk the llama llama - emporers new groove
and i have a lot of songs from disney mania...

Mr.EPCOT

WOW, ImagineerMMC !

Put those WDW lists on a CD and send it to me !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to, but I think Disney might frown on me giving some of that music they sell in the parks out for free and then bring their might down upon me.

I just updated the EPCOT list with some stuff I'd forgotten about. Again, there's stuff missing (Destiny, Impressions de France, etc.), and some of it's redundant, but it's what I like.

I do all the normall Park music on almost a daily basis, but now with a trip close at hand for X-mas, a must is the music from the Fountain of Nations and Lights of Winter.
A Sound of Joy
Starry Night
Carol of the World
The Christmas Hymn
Carol of the Bells
:sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy:

DormaNesbit

Ok, it's not necessarily Disney music, but I listen to my Return to Zero CD that I bought in 2006 in my car all the time. I am IPod challenged. Since I have three kids, they all have IPods but DH has not gotten hint that I would Love one too.

mainstreet1997

One of my family's favorites is the Soarin' queue music. Its about an hour or so of music from movies like Steel Magnolia,s Forrest Gump, The Rocketeer.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Nope, Disney is one interest my music is another, though I have a few cds they are not on my player as i prefer proper music in the car

noflashphoto

407 560 7272
If you call this number you get the Disney wait music (like when they put you on hold this is what plays)...It used to be music from around the theme parks, but now it's like Disney Channel actors singing. Not as much fun, but still nice to call when bored!

EPCOT Explorer

You bet, a good chunk of it came from MouseBits. I put a lot of hard work into fitting all of that onto the CD, and some tough sacrifices had to be made, like Tapestry and most of the current entry plaza BGM. God help me if Disney brings a new Tomorrow's Child back to Spaceship Earth or anything else like that, my playlist will fall to pieces. 700 MB or bust!
Yeah...I have over 5 gigs of WDW Mucsic.:lol:I'ts crazy!
I listen to dtuneslive all day at work. I prefer the park-only server.

My ipod is full of Disney music, and I rotate the CDs in the car.

My 5 year old knows by heart several songs that he will never hear in their natural habitat, including Making Memories, Horizons (If we can dream it), Tomorrow's Child (but maybe there will be a new version), Universe of Energy...

Favorites of mine are just about all of the Epcot BGM loops, particular the main entrance, Illuminations preshow, and Living Seas loops.

You are raising your child perfectly.:D:lol:

bgoebel

Prior to when the students arrive I like to listen to live365.com (wdwlive channel) and I also like listening when I'm on this board :) to get my FULL disney fix. I constantly make disney mixes for my kids (they listen when they fall asleep). My 2 1/2 year old loves high school musical mix currently. She also loves part of the world and gaston. My 5 year old loves You can Fly, A dream is a wish your hear makes, and part of your world. I'm partial to part of your world, something there (from beauty and the beast) and I can go the distance (brings a tear to my eye). I also love baby mine from dumbo and you'll be in my heart (as tugs on your heart strings mommy songs).

Jerriko

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who listens to Disney park music 2/7. Used to listen to live365, but my subscription ran out. Now I've found Subsonic Radio. Background music for nighttime and sleeping, request during the day. We use our Daughter's baby monitors to pipe the music throughout our apartment.... :) when she's not using them of course... lol

EPCOT.nut

HAHA! :ROFLOL: I really only enjoy the WDW theme park music (EPCOT is my favorite). I don't enjoy anything from the movies.

I got really lucky getting a huge stash of park music recently! My brother burned me a stack of CDs and I'm hoping to get an iPod soon to load it all onto. :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'm not really a Disney Movie music fan, but I have an entire Little Mermaid cd holder in my car that has a disc for every attraction/area in WDW. When I'm in a certain mood, all I have to do is pop in an attraction specific (and properly decorated) cd and I'm ready to go! :D

My BF didn't realize how much of a WDWphile I was until we took our first road trip in my car. I was blasting SO much EPCOT Center stuff! :lol:

Jaytrod

I admit it

I will admit I do listen to it, but it's only when I have a trip planned haha.. It helps make the time pass faster .. However, I don't have any Disney songs on my Iphone or Ipod (oh wait I forgot about my Michael Jackson Another part of me from captain Eo.. thats on my iphone haha). I keep them all on a Disc in MP3 form and listen to them in my car stereo when I am driving. I only listen to the music from the rides myself, I am not a big fan of the movie music. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom