yeti

OK, Disney music lovers- Get this in your head:

It's a Small World After All.
It's a Small World.....

:lol::lol:

Don't forget the River of Time...

Lalalalalaalelalalalalelaaaa

Lalalalalaalelalalalalaleelaalaaa

LE, LE, LAAA...and so on and so on and so on.

For me, that got itself trapped in my head MUCH easier than SW.
And forgive me if I'm not the most reliable Spanish translator.

kdjf4

ahhh, haha, i know someone who has that ringtone too!! he sent it to me, but i'm still really jealous that he used it first...

but everytime he gets a text message, it makes me happy.

When you call my cell it plays the underwater march from POC for the caller while it plays me the monrail ringtone for me!

burninup4nick

agreed...

I love Poor Unfortunate Souls and Part of Your World from Little Mermaid, That's How You Know from Enchanted, and I wanna be like you from Jungle Book :)

adrianuk91

I have a lot of disney music, I've set my Hi-Fi alarm to start playing the wishes soundtrack, so i wake up every morning to the star tof wishes. I have the Villainous wishes track as my ringtone for when I get a text. I have a cassest as well from since I was little with disney music on and I even have two book of disney sheet music. My favourite disney songs have to be, Poor Unfortunate Souls, Part of your world, go the distance, feed the birds, colours of the wind, once upon a dream, the tiki, tiki, tiki room, hellfire, when she loved me, heigh ho and it's a small world just a few favourites :lol:

AREM

Original Poster
Mary Poppins and the WALL-E soundtrack are stunningly amazing.

I am needing to find the monorail stuff for my ringtone!!!! WHere can I find that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom