I know you all do this.

DisneyMusician2

Mouse World Radio keeps me company at work, much to the chagrin of some of my co-workers.

But I find it to be a necessary evil.

I really enjoy how the station follows the day, I like hearing the MK entrance music in the morning.

So far no CD's for the car, I think they would disturb my wife too much, as we carpool. Pick your battles, right? :lookaroun

kdjf4

monorail "tune'

My favorite is the Epcot Entrance Music and the Innoventions area music.
The Universe of Energy (old) music, Golden Dream, Captain EO music, When you Wish Upon a Star, right down to the monorail track although not a song, I find it fun to listen too.

call me REALLY crazy.........in addition to having all the mentioned tunes of Disney and the Parks, I have the monorail "Please stand clear orf the doors, etc. for my ringtone!

Jaytrod

thanks

Thanks to all who suggested Mouse World Radio on Live 365.. I've never heard of it before. I love how they have queue music, they even have it from Muppet Vision!! I usually listen to ESPN or watch AOL TV at work, but this will be a great change of pace and it makes me feel like im walking around the parks.. Thanks Again :wave:

Jaytrod

haha

call me REALLY crazy.........in addition to having all the mentioned tunes of Disney and the Parks, I have the monorail "Please stand clear orf the doors, etc. for my ringtone!

por favor mantenga si allihado de las puertas :hammer:I know thats not they way to spell it, but I live in Florida and have been going to Disney my whole life, that spanish sentence will forever be etched in my brain. My friends think I'm crazy for knowing it. Its kinda sad too cause thats basically the only spanish I know and thats all anyone speaks around here. Shouldn't have taken French in High School :ROFLOL:

LoriSue

One of the things I love about hanging out here is that I can be with others like me! Since we live about 13 hours driving from Disneyland, we go there more. The song "Remember When" by Leann Rhimes always makes me homesick. For our wedding reception we used the music from the Brother Bear parade stop for the Parade of Dreams, starts with Walt saying "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome" and goes in to the song "Welcome" from Brother Bear. My brother in law also used songs from A Musical History of Disneyland to make ringtones.. "Dead Men Tell No Tales" from POC is my text message tone. Love It!! I also love sitting on hold when I call for ADR because of the music. It's as much a part of my day getting out of bed.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Not me

More of a Park Geek myself.
I love music and I love Disney - but I'm not into Disney Music..
Kinda like Musicals --
I love movies, and I love music...But please don't mix the two. :animwink:

beckysoda

ahhh, haha, i know someone who has that ringtone too!! he sent it to me, but i'm still really jealous that he used it first...

but everytime he gets a text message, it makes me happy.

BoardWalkBelle

I have atmosphere music from the parks. For example the music from Main St, Music from the boo to you parade (before it was made available commercially) ETC ETC. pLUS ALL THE OTHERE STUFF EVRYONE ELSE MENTIONED.

Mr.EPCOT

Yeah...I have over 5 gigs of WDW Mucsic.:lol:I'ts crazy!

I haven't really looked at how much I have, if I had to guess, probably around 10-20 GB of Disney park music, but that also includes a fair chunk of Disneyland and bits and pieces from Tokyo and Paris. I do know, however, that it would take a few days straight were you to listen to all of it!

You caught me!

Yes, I listen to Disney music all the time! I teach dance classes for aftercare kids at a local school, and use almost entirely Disney music, especially for our end-of-session productions! I've done about 40 routines so far, and we're still going strong!

At home, I love the attraction themes, especially for Epcot. Speaking of which, does anyone know if there is a soundtrack available from Tapestry of Nations parade?

Mr.EPCOT

Speaking of which, does anyone know if there is a soundtrack available from Tapestry of Nations parade?

Yes, EPCOT sold a Millennium Celebration CD that included the full Tapestry of Nations score (no dialogue), along with IllumiNations- Reflections of Earth, We Go On, Promise, and Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand. They haven't sold it for several years, but I think it pops up on eBay fairly often. I believe that they are still selling the EPCOT IllumiNations/Tapestry of Dreams CD in the park, similar CD with Tapestry of Dreams (containing some of the same music) instead of Nations, and without Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand.

dandaman

I'm fairly certain I got my Tapestry of Nations ( not Dreams, and 26 minutes in length) from Mousebits in the Millennium Celebration "download package". :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom