I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

SirNim

*ponders whether to print out, on t-shirt transfer paper, the "Wanted" design and iron it onto a white t-shirt...*

$10 (that's including shipping) will get you one! :lol:

Number_6

Originally posted by SirNim
*ponders whether to print out, on t-shirt transfer paper, the "Wanted" design and iron it onto a white t-shirt...*

Dude, I'm there!! Just PM me where to send the payment to. :lol:

barnum42

Do you do International Shipping? :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
This guy has his own paparazzi now. :lol: :lol:

"Yeah, own the plant stand...ooo yeah.. work it... work it work it girl!. Thats it! Spank that naughty plant stand.. yeah you own it... its your :: Smile with your eyes.. thats it.... Now Pout... thats it.. your MAD!!!... Your in a fit of Rage!!! Some one is stealing your false copyright... You are going postal babe!! Work it!!..."

:lol: :p :lookaroun

SirNim

Originally posted by Number_6
Dude, I'm there!! Just PM me where to send the payment to. :lol:
I'm exploring my options. I think I've found a way to do this... I might have to bump up the price a few dollars more... But it'll be better quality than if I made it myself... ;)

(in other words... stay tuned ;))

StevenT

SirNim... Try www.cafepress.com

The quality is good, and the price is reasonable. And you don't have to handle the transactions or the work. Best of all it's free to make a store! I've had a couple shops up on their site over the years.

SirNim

Originally posted by StevenT
SirNim... Try www.cafepress.com

The quality is good, and the price is reasonable. And you don't have to handle the transactions or the work. Best of all it's free to make a store! I've had a couple shops up on their site over the years.
:lol: Before you posted this, I had signed up on CafePress! I'm uploading the image now for the t-shirt! :lol:

(Great minds think alike ;))

Sloan

Copyright? Patent?? for those!?!!?

Copyrights are typically for images, text, music, etc. - it's usually patent law for more 'equipment' like stuff. Getting a patent is not easy (understatement), nor inexpensive. Take another look at his 'products' - do you really think that they would pass any of the tests for originality, non-obviousness, improvement over existing design, etc.? While it's certainly possible, I sure doubt it ... Timekeeper had some very helpful comments on these issues early on in this thread, but there's one more area of possible protection that I don't think was yet mentioned ...

Surprisingly, a sub area of 'trademark' might be his best argument - that the design of his stuff has become uniquely associated in the mind of consumers with the products produced only by him - though in this case the association is certainly a negative one!!

I'm certainly enjoying him getting his just desserts for his rude and inappropriate behavior - and now wish that I, too, had scheduled a trip for this Flower & Garden Festival so I could go visit him for a few more photos! I have a feeling this might be his last year as an exhibitor at the Festival ....

SirNim

As I just stated, I am designing the t-shirt. I was thinking about putting a little "motto" on the back of the shirt... along the lines of... "Beware the wrath of wdwmagic" or "Don't incur the wrath of wdwmagic" or "Don't mess with wdwmagic" or something like that... :lol: I dunno. Maybe it's corny or cheesy... but would any of you (or even Steve :lol: ) object to the inclusion of that on the back of the shirt? I'm leaning against it, but if anybody who wants to buy the shirt thinks it's a good idea then I'll put it... :)

SirNim

Originally posted by StevenT
neh, I think just somehting on the front would be fine :)
Thought so!

:)

OK... I think it's all made.. just some last minute adjustments to my account and I'll give you all the link ASAP! :)

SirNim

Shop will be online in about an hour! :)

(Gawrsh, I really hope this is worth my while... and also that I don't get sued for libel or slander... :lol: )

SirNim

(Gawrsh, I really hope this is worth my while... and also that I don't get sued for libel or slander... :lol: )
I'm beginning to think I shouldn't put this online after all... I think it qualifies for slanderous libel... And before I know it, a couple of big bad policemen are going to knock on my door and send me to jail... :( :cry:
I'm quite perturbed: What should I do?

Tom

Beta Return
I'm beginning to think I shouldn't put this online after all... I think it qualifies for slanderous libel... And before I know it, a couple of big bad policemen are going to knock on my door and send me to jail... :( :cry:
I'm quite perturbed: What should I do?

You beat me to it!

I was going to say that it may not be wise to put his pic or any direct reference to him or his company on a shirt and then sell it. I am pretty sure that a court (at least these days) would find you for Libel and/or Slander and/or Defamation of Character. :(

I love the idea though - but I would seriously find a good lawyer friend to give you some advice first, haha! And I'm not sure the WDWMAGIC guys would appreciate being plastered all over the lawsuit :animwink:

Anyway, let's see what you came up with anyway - I REALLY wish you could print them - because I'd get one!!!

SirNim

Originally posted by edwardtc
You beat me to it!

I was going to say that it may not be wise to put his pic or any direct reference to him or his company on a shirt and then sell it. I am pretty sure that a court (at least these days) would find you for Libel and/or Slander and/or Defamation of Character. :(

I love the idea though - but I would seriously find a good lawyer friend to give you some advice first, haha! And I'm not sure the WDWMAGIC guys would appreciate being plastered all over the lawsuit :animwink:

Anyway, let's see what you came up with anyway - I REALLY wish you could print them - because I'd get one!!!
I just made this... I changed spellings around, (Diznee), and "blurred" the photos...

I still don't think I could get away with this on CafePress, though... Don't you think?

I guess I could just print them out myself...

With the old design... ;) :drevil:

In that event, I'll need anybody who wants one to PM me their size and such, I'll print and iron them this weekend, and then send everyone my info and vice versa...

Sounds like a plan, don't it! :lol:

SirNim

*busy making a personal Geocities website where any interested parties can find purchasing information for the "uncensored" t-shirt.*

StevenT

Yeh, maybe cafepress isn't the wisest of choices... but doing it yourself is always good. The cencored one just doesn't have the full effect. Especially the stupid look on the lady's face. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom