I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

StevenT

Originally posted by Number_6
I think one should be reserved for Brent, so you should only take one more order. Brent really should have one of these. :lol:

I second this. We should see if he wants one before you sell it off. Without his story, this whole thread wouldn't exist. :D

Number_6

Originally posted by Badger Brent
Oh my F**kin god!! I just ed my pants.... I've been at work all night and just got on the boards..:lol: :lol: Hey SirNim, please send me a shirt size xx double fat!! No I haven't heard from Disney yet!! Even if Disney blows me off on this, the people on this board have made feel better already! Please, keep givin it to this vendor. If I could get back down there I would. Thanks to all for helpin a little ol' guy from Wisconsin.... Down with the flower POTS!! You messed with the wrong board!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Yep. He definitely wanted one... :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
well... round 2 is on for Monday...

anyone interested in braving the Memorial Day crowds with me?

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I'll be there in spirit...May the force be with you MKT!! " Guy" can't keep the flower pot revolution down forever..

Sir Nim, is it ok if I PM you a response for getting one of those kick butt t-shirts?

mkt

Premium Member
those interested, PM me with your phone numbers, so we can set up the details

SirNim

Originally posted by *MichelleP*
So, Rob --are you back yet?
My thoughts exactly...

The sun is just about setting...

If you pulled this off, it'll be absolutely hilarious! :lol: There's quite nothing funnier than a photographed standoff... :lol: Geeze Louise, I can't wait to see how this turned out! *laughs just thinking about it* I hope this "event" went as planned... :lol: :lookaroun :)

StevenT

hehe, I think anybody who's payed attention to this thread is biting their fingernails in anxiety right now... waiting for the update... :lol:

TimeTrip

Well if it did go down, they didn't get flustered enough to close shop ;). They were still peddling their wares at 4pm and 6:40pm.

mkt

Premium Member
Bonjour. Mon nom est Rob et je suis venu de Montréal. Je ne parle aucun anglais, ainsi je ne peux pas comprendre un mot que vous dites. Ce n'est pas un appareil-photo, ceci est un mobilophone.

:D

StevenT

:lol: :lol: :lol: please, tell me you said that to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you use a camera-phone or just a regular camera? It's a cell phone that takes pictures and can't make phone calls! :lol:

How did he respond to that? I'd bet he was very confused with your French.

Shall I translate for everybody?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom