I can't stand the waiting!!! Anyone else less than 30days?

im exactly 30 days away too! but thankfully the waiting is lessened by the fact that ill be visiting Germany for 10 days before my trip to the happiest place on earth!

flyer31

I WISH I was only 30 days out....as of today, I still have to wait 416 (and already well into the planning and excited stage) hahaha...but I may sneak in a trip to Anaheim in there somewhere :)

Bri1121

8 more days and a few hours until we are on our way to Disney!! Can not take it!! Thankfully I just had a mini vacay for a few days that made this week short. Monday starts packing!! Yay!!

Also we are not telling the kids so we barely talk about it!! Only after the kids are in bed! So we have added excitement of the surprise for them! My daughter is going to flip! She has been wondering when we are going back since our last trip 2.5 years ago! And as an added bonus my mom is meeting us there! The kids love their Nana so they will be excited!

I remember when the trip was 6 months out and now we are getting so close!

erstwo

Okay, you guys have GOT TO STOP!!! :lol:

I *just* got back and we go again in 77 days and now y'all are making me want to just hop in the car and head back down this weekend - :cool: :cry:

Argh! :king:

Lisalyn

58 and going insaneeeee!!! but it will be here before I know it so planning and replanning and trying to decide now...2 days at Epcot or 2 days at MK ...hmmmmmm maybe I will change my schedule a bit LOL :D

JIMINYCR

No longer counting by days, I've switched onto counting the hours !! We will be checking into POFQ then off to enjoying the rest of the evening at MK
So it's 53 hours and some insignificant minutes from this point for me !! My whole body is shaking with anticipation!!:sohappy:

EvilQueen-T

i have a 3 night 4 day trip with just my granddaughter in 23 days so i know the feeling of it getting closer but not close enough. we've had a countdown going that we check daily (down to the seconds for when we leave from home). i gave her some choices to pick from for making our dinner adr's and our resort so she's telling everyone she's planned everything. she's even gone as far as studying park maps and reading a book about hidden mickey's saying she's making sure everything is ready for her to take me to disney (she's 7). i feel for my son because she's been "packing" things into every backpack, purse, or small box she can find around her house. i can only hope he finds everything when it's actually time to pack. i don't have the heart to remind her i've been going to wdw since 1972 but i will admit i have a disney addiction and am super looking forward to it just being her and i.

twinnstar

ME TOO!!! less than 30 days! I keep reading my Disney Dining app like its crack. I think I've read all the menus twice ha, I even read the menus for all the carts! :ROFLOL:

Missymoe4

My flight leaves at 5:45 am tomorrow....
Some 16 hours from now! For 10 days at the Poly!

I'm so excited. I'm tired from work and the packing and the stress. But I know that come tomorrow, it'll all be okay and I will be in "heaven". :) This is a much needed vacation that I put in a lot of OT for...

Happy counting folks, and when I return I'll be counting down with you for your trip! Hang in there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom