I can't stand the waiting!!! Anyone else less than 30days?

YunaB17

I have 23 days to go. Normally at this time I wouldn't be able to stand the waiting but luckily I leave for a short trip NYC on sunday so Im busy packing and plannnig for that so that has been keeping my mind off going to Disney untill I relized in like two weeks I'll be doing the same thing but this time to go to Disney!!!

Sarabell

at least you have 30 more days. I still have 59 more!! I´m currently unemployed (don´t worry, I had already saved enough money for my wdw trip and some more to pay the bills while I find a job) so I have to stay home all day trying to find something to do that will help me kill some time, but my days are sooo long that it´s driving me crazy!!! it feels like one day takes forever to go by!! imagine 59 days :hammer:

I hope you have tons of fun! and I love the t shirt idea!

miles1

Fourteen days left for us. I have to say this is the least orgainized Disney trip we've ever done; we only decided to go last week. The only thing we have planned is accomodations (off site). We have no tickets, no ADR's, no touring plan, and we don't even know where we're stopping overnight on the drive down. Hopefully we'll get all this squared away this weekend.

One of the nice things about going a lot is that the pressure is off to see and do absolutely everything while we're there. We're looking forward to a very relaxed trip, even though we have no clue as to what we're doing.

I'm looking forward to Florida in August so I can cool off! It was 102 degrees here today with a 76 degree dew point.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
at least you have 30 more days. I still have 59 more!! I´m currently unemployed (don´t worry, I had already saved enough money for my wdw trip and some more to pay the bills while I find a job) so I have to stay home all day trying to find something to do that will help me kill some time, but my days are sooo long that it´s driving me crazy!!! it feels like one day takes forever to go by!! imagine 59 days :hammer:

I hope you have tons of fun! and I love the t shirt idea!

Thanks so much! Best of luck with the job hunt, its so hard now and its everywhere, there being such a lack of jobs.. I complain about mine I work in a salon and with the economy its one of the first things people give up, but I can at least say I'm lucky to be working....
Glad you have your "Disney fund" (we have one as well, lol) , you kinda need that, go get away from reality for a little, forget about everything and act like a kid!!
Time is going by so fast, I can't believe we're down to 28 days!! I still have a birthday party to throw!!!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I'm looking forward to Florida in August so I can cool off! It was 102 degrees here today with a 76 degree dew point.

I hear ya there! Here in RI I believe yesterday it hit 100 degrees! I kept say "well its just getting our bodies use to our trip"........in 28 days!! Boo Yeah!!!

Vacation of Celebrations Extravaganza......2011 WOOOOHOOOOO!

(god my poor hubby:ROFLOL:, luv ya babe)

Mr mom

23 more days, finally picked up our package from the travel agent, got our new luggage tags, they are neat this year, almost holographic, pumped me up to go, too bad I still have 23 days, ungh this getting nerve wracking.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Please the closer it gets I think I get more and more in the " Pre Disney Vacation listening and watching mode"! Yesterday on the way to work I was blasting the "Ohana song from lilo and stitch (the name at the moment slips my mind) and singing away with this stupid grin on my face....I think because I know in 26 more days I won't be drivining to work at that time, I'll be on a bus.....IN DISNEY WORLD!!!! And then I said to myself , this year I am soooo getting my pic with Stitch(I think perhaps I am a closet stitch fan, LOL), he's one of my daughters favorites, and every year they get their pic with him....This year I am getting in that pic!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom