I can't stand the waiting!!! Anyone else less than 30days?

Theresonly1

64 for me, but I feel like its getting closer. my travel agent called today to "remind" me payment was due next week, as if I needed that :ROFLOL:
I hope the next 2 months go quickly, can't wait and I even went to DL in May (NOT the same).

dixiegirl

Original Poster
My flight leaves at 5:45 am tomorrow....
Some 16 hours from now! For 10 days at the Poly!

I'm so excited. I'm tired from work and the packing and the stress. But I know that come tomorrow, it'll all be okay and I will be in "heaven". :) This is a much needed vacation that I put in a lot of OT for...

Happy counting folks, and when I return I'll be counting down with you for your trip! Hang in there!

Have a great trip and we expect some kind of report when you get back!!!! Even if its a mini report!!

jlevis

50 days. This is a spur of the moment trip I granted us for discovering a recurrance of my cancer. I know, weird, but after the last two years I kind of figure, "what the hell" lets have some fun. I had my surgery last Wednesday and all is going well. We planned this out with the surgeon's blessing. What better place to recover than the happiest place on earth? On the way home, I'll start planning the next trip. There will be a next time.

rcapolete

23 long long long days until we go. I am bursting at the seams also. This time is worse then most thought cause me and dw decided not to tell ds and dd (8 and 6 respectively) that they are going to disney until the night before so it is very hard to talk about it with them always aound

dixiegirl

Original Poster
50 days. This is a spur of the moment trip I granted us for discovering a recurrance of my cancer. I know, weird, but after the last two years I kind of figure, "what the hell" lets have some fun. I had my surgery last Wednesday and all is going well. We planned this out with the surgeon's blessing. What better place to recover than the happiest place on earth? On the way home, I'll start planning the next trip. There will be a next time.

Hope you have a good recovery,take it easy and let yourself heal,what better place to do that than in disney!

HouCuseChickie

23 days until we arrive at WDW and 21 days until we leave on the road trip to get there. I think I'm handling it better this time since I have so much going on. In addition to everything with this trip- I have to make a rather ambitious 5th bday cake for DD4 and have it finished for a party the day before we leave. I have family coming into town for a long weekend for really early bday celebrations the week before we leave. And to top it all off- DD4 is starting Kindergarten 3 days after we get back from WDW- so I have to buy new uniforms and school supplies between now and then. If anything, I'm wishing I had 43 days left to go:eek:. I just have too much to do!!! :hammer:

PeoplemoverTTA

28 days...4 weeks to the day for my trip. We've been counting down since 367 and a lot has happened in the year-long wait, but one thing is for sure: I can't wait for this trip!

And don't feel dorky listening to music in the car. Ive been listening to the resort monorail track on my way to work, then the Main St or Epcot loops once I get to the office - I select my playlist based off where Id be in the parks :)

dixiegirl

Original Poster
23 days until we arrive at WDW and 21 days until we leave on the road trip to get there. I think I'm handling it better this time since I have so much going on. In addition to everything with this trip- I have to make a rather ambitious 5th bday cake for DD4 and have it finished for a party the day before we leave. I have family coming into town for a long weekend for really early bday celebrations the week before we leave. And to top it all off- DD4 is starting Kindergarten 3 days after we get back from WDW- so I have to buy new uniforms and school supplies between now and then. If anything, I'm wishing I had 43 days left to go:eek:. I just have too much to do!!! :hammer:

LOL Dear lord you sound like me!!! I have my girls bday party the week before we go, this way here I don"t have to do it when I get back from disney and also last year they got so many Disney gift cards that they had their own spending money!!! It was great! I understand with the cake thing too, I always make their cakes. I get in the "crazy cake- making, party planning ,clean the stuff you don't normally clean but company is coming, person"!! My poor hubby he's so good though, he just goes with it, and just says "what do ya need?" And try to pack and get the girls ready cause like your daughter my girls will be starting school 3 days after we get home!!!

I think We'll need Disney after these parties!!!:ROFLOL:

LizziB

I'm 21 days out!!
I sooooo can't wait!
We booked the holiday 18months ago, and its only now that my DH is fianlly getting excited. It got to the point the other day that I thought he was making fun at my exctitment, but he was genuinely excited himself!
It'll be the first time for DD and DS to go to Florida, and DD cannot wait. DS is more meh than anything else, although he says hes looking forward to the big rides!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
My hubby is always making fun of me when it comes to certain things pertaining to Disney...This morning I went outside, and wooo its hot!!! Not complaining but said to my babe" it feel like a Disney morning"(especially next month)...Yeah he once again just shook his head.....Yes everything in life pertains to Disney!!! Nothing wrong with that!!! God I can't wait to get my medicine for it... next month!

or in..........29 days!!!!!!!!:wave:

riogirl

We have our Mickey Ears countdown calendar and today we just took off the 29!!!! OMG>>>I am obsessed too. I love how excited the OP is! My 6 year old son and me especially are crazy excited!!! My husband laughs at us but secretly he is too! We watch rides and videos on YouTube and I red these forums constantly-I am a teacher and off all summer so I have too much obsessing time!!! LOL Where is everyone staying? Since we all are going to be in the World at the same time!!!

mickeysshoes

27 days!! FINALLY got our package from Dinsey yesterday!! I was jumping up and down on the front steps when DD drive in the driveway yesterday. All she could do was shake her head at me. I took the luggage tags out and promlty put the rest of the paperwork away so they could not see the dates on everything. Dont need them seeing now we check out on the 25th but dont fly home till the 28th!! Will deal with that when we check in and they figure it out on their Key the World Cards!!! :sohappy:

daveo43175

Stay strong my friend. We are all pulling for you.
Here's to you planning MANY returns to Disney!

JIMINYCR

Sending many, many prayers your way. No better place to go to let go of worries, let yourself relax and recuperate. Looking forward to hearing of your future trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom